Gale Imagine for Charlee 2

I looked at my reflection in the full length mirror. Today was the day I would be meeting Gale's family for the first time and I was more than a little nervous. I had decided to put on a pair of jeans and a simple grey t-shirt and was ready to leave, other than the fact that I couldn't shake off the nervous feeling.

I heard the door to the bedroom open and saw Gale standing in the doorway and turned to face him. Do I look good?"

He came over and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You look beautiful."

I felt his lips on my neck and moaned. "Gale, we have to leave soon."

"Trust me, she won't mind much if we're a little late," he murmured against my neck.

I was going to let him continue, but stopped. "But I'll mind. I want her to have a good impression of me."

He sighed but pulled away reluctantly. "Later?"

I nodded. "Later."

We walked over to Gale's house and went up to the door and knocked. The door was soon opened by a friendly looking woman with brown hair.

"Mother, this is Charlee."

I watched as her face broke into a smile. "I've heard so much about you. Come in. I'm making some soup, I hope that's OK with you."

I couldn't help but smile. "That sounds great. Thank you."

We walked into the house and followed Gale's mother into the kitchen.

"Charlee and I are going to be in the living room. Come get us when lunch is ready," Gale said.

"Alright," she murmured, focusing on the soup she was making.

"What are we doing in the living room?" I asked as we walked down the hallway to the room.

"Now is later, isn't it?" He asked, reminding me of what I had agreed to earlier.

"I meant later when we got home. Your mother is just in the other room."

"That's why we need to be quiet."

He walked over to me with quick powerful strides and his lips soon met mine. I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I kept my mouth closed to tease him a little and I felt him smirk before he pulled away and pushed me gently onto the couch. He tugged my jeans down my legs before tossing them onto the floor beside the couch and lowering himself onto me.

I was now only wearing my underwear and t-shirt and felt his hand lower again so it was resting on my inner thigh. He kissed me, then licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance again.

I denied him entrance, but he moved his hand so it was resting over my underwear and started rubbing my clit.

I felt my mouth open slightly on its own accord and let out a small moan.

He attacked my mouth again and his tongue pushed into my mouth and I felt it, searching and probing, until it met mine. He kept rubbing my clit and I sighed in pleasure, until I heard the door slowly creak open.

"Soup's ready, you tw-" Gale's mother started to say, but she broke off her sentence and I knew she had seen us.

I turned to the door and saw Gale's mother standing there, staring at us with a shocked expression on her face before she turned around and left the room.

Gale got off of me and I stood up and went over to where my jeans were on the floor and picked them up. I put them on, then sat on the couch beside Gale and looked down at my hands, feeling extremely embarrassed.

It was quiet until Gale said "So much for a first impression, huh?" I looked up at him and saw that he was looking at me with with a smile on his face.

"Gale!" I said, laughing. "That wasn't even funny!"

"Did you not see her face?"

I smiled a little when I remembered her face when she first walked into the room and saw us. "I guess it was a little funny. But it was still embarrassing." A pause. "She probably hates me now."

"Trust me, she doesn't hate you. Now let's get back in there."

We both walked back into the room and Gale's mother gave us awkward smile. Her cheeks were still a little flushed from walking in on us.

I awkwardly smiled back. "I'm so sorry, Mrs. Hawthorne-"

"It's fine, don't even worry about it. And you can call me Hazelle."

It was quiet for a while and you could feel the tension in the air. "The soup's ready, isn't it mother? Maybe we should get some before it gets cold," Gale said, looking sideways at me, a light, teasing smile on his lips.

"Oh, yes. I almost forgot. That's probably a good idea."

We got out the bowls and set them on the table, then poured some soup into each of them before sitting down to eat.

After we finished eating, Gale and I said goodbye to Gale's mother and thanked her for the soup before going back home.