Peeta Imagine for Charlee 1

His POV

"Here, give these to her and tell her to put them on before the dinner tonight."

I looked at the red lacy material between my fingers. "Why? What are they?"

"They're vibrating panties. Just tell her to put them on and don't tell her anything else." He gave me a small black remote. "Here's the remote, I'd recommend using the highest power."

"Thanks." I put the remote and the lacy panties in my pocket. I left the house and went back to the house where Charlee and I lived.

I went into the bedroom, put on my suit, and started adjusting my bow tie.

"Does this look good?" I heard Charlee ask from the door.

I finished fixing my bow tie and turned to look at her. She was wearing a long black evening dress that made her look elegant, yet sexy at the same time. I smiled. "You look beautiful."

She smiled and a blush rose to her cheeks. "Thanks. I liked this one a lot too. Can you zip up the back?"

"Sure. Come here."

She walked over to me and I zipped up the back of her dress.

"Thanks." She turned and was about to go back into the bathroom, when I stopped her.

I reached into my pant's pocket and felt the thin lacy material between my fingers and pulled it out. "Here," I said, giving them to her. "Put these on."

"What are they?"

"Just put them on, OK?"

She shrugged. "OK." She went back into the bathroom.

Soon, we were ready to leave and we went outside the house where a hovercraft was waiting for us. We went into the hovercraft and were the only ones there except for a few others from 13, so we got to sit next to each other.

When we arrived at the Capitol building, everybody was already there. We talked to the few people that were standing around the room and talking, then went to find a seat at the table.

Soon, everyone came to the table and it was noisy with the sound of people, especially the Capitol folk, talking.

"So, Charlee, how is it living with Peeta in the Victor's Village?" I heard Effie ask Charlee from across the table.

"It's good. It's nicer than what I was used to back in District 10."

"I think what everyone really wants to know is," Claudius Templesmith interrupted, "how is Peeta? Does he still have flashbacks?"

"He's doing fine. He doesn't have them as much-"

I flicked the switch on the remote, turning it on to the lowest power.

She looked over at me and I knew she felt it. I gave her a smile, quietly prompting her to go on as if nothing was happening.

"So...He doesn't have them as much then?" Claudius asked, prompting her to continue.

"No, he doesn't get them as much anymore." Mostly everyone in the room's attention was now on her and I flicked the switch all the way to the highest power and watched as her eyes dilated and her hands tightened on the table beneath her.

"How do you calm him down when he does have one?"

"Yes, Charlee, how do you calm me down?" I asked with a sly smile on my lips.

She looked over and glared at me before turning back again. She was about to orgasm soon and she knew it.

"Uh, I-" She started, then her voice faltered and I knew she was about to orgasm. Soon, her orgasm came and she rode it out, gripping onto her chair as she tried to hold in her moans. After she finished, she continued talking from where she had left off. "Well, he has to hold onto something solid until it passes, but other than that I usually just hold his hand and tell him that I'm here and that everything's OK."

"Well, that's sweet," Claudius said.

"Charlee, are you all right dear?" Effie asked. "Maybe you should go to the bathroom."

"Yeah, maybe you're right. I'm suddenly not feeling so good." She got up out of her chair and walked off in the direction of the bathroom.

A few minutes later, I excused myself, saying that I had to go to the bathroom and went after her. I pushed open the door of the bathroom and saw her inside, checking up her makeup in the mirror.

When the door opened, her eyes flickered to me and she turned to face me. "You're such an ass. That was embarrassing."

"It wasn't that embarrassing."

"You're not the one who just had an orgasm in front of a whole table of people. Now come on, let's go back out," she said, pushing open the door.

I grabbed her arm and stopped her. "You can't just leave me here like this," I said, gesturing to the evident boner showing through my pants.

"Well, we can't really do anything here, can we?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"What if someone needs to come in?"

"We'll just have to make it fast then."

"Fine."

I came up behind her and unbuckled my belt, hearing my pant's drop onto the floor. I pressed my lips against her neck and start sucking until I leave a hickey along her collarbone. I moved one of my hands from the wall to underneath her dress and finger the lace around the outside of her panties for a moment before pulling them halfway down her legs. I slide a finger inside her and smirk as I hear her moan.

"You're so wet for me, aren't you?" I whisper into her ear.

She nods and I start fingering her faster, my finger sliding in and out of her easily until I feel her come close to orgasm and pull my finger out.

I place myself at her entrance and start to thrust slowly, giving her a little time to adjust before starting to thrust faster and harder into her.

Soon, I feel her tighten around me. "Fuck, Peeta, I'm so close."

"Me too," I grunted. After a few more thrusts, we both came at the same time, riding out our highs together.

I moved away from the wall and pulled my pants back up. I fastened my belt again and stood by the door, waiting for her.

I watched her as she pulled the panties back on and fixed her dress, before going to the mirror to fix her now slightly mussed hair. "Where did you even get those panties anyways?"

I chuckled before saying, "Haymitch."