Marvel Imagine for Felicia

A/N: Sorry that it took so long, I was just really busy with school and other stuff.

I looked over at my district partner and boyfriend, Marvel. He was slightly hunched over, showing that he was prepared to run to the Cornucopia whenever the gong that started the games decided to ring.

Soon, the gong went off and I saw Marvel and the other Careers run to the Cornucopia. I started to run there, too, then changed my mind and turned and ran into the direction of the woods.

It was no secret to anyone that I wasn't as good as the other Careers. I would just slow them down, which was why it was a good idea to leave while they were busy at the Cornucopia so they probably wouldn't notice that I was gone for a while.

I ran until I was deep in the woods, then climbed up one of the trees and waited.

"Felicia!" I heard Marvel calling.

I pressed myself against the back of the tree, calming myself as I heard him pass by, shouting my name every once in a while. His voice got quieter until it disappeared completely and I waited a few minutes before I climbed down from the tree.

Even though he sounded far away, it would probably still be a good idea to stay quiet. I walked quietly through the woods until I heard his voice calling my name again, this time sounding close by. I started to run back to the tree, when I felt a hand grab my wrist and turn me around. I was suddenly faced with Marvel's cold blue-grey eyes and knew I was in trouble. He grabbed my other wrist and pinned them both above my head with his one hand. "Felicia. What do you think you're doing?"

"Um..."

"Well, it looks like you're trying to run away. And running away means you get punished."

I whimpered. "Punished?"

"Yes, punished." I felt the hand that wasn't holding my wrists touch my thigh and move upwards to the waistband of my pants, where he suddenly snapped them against my skin, making me wince. His hand lowered below my waistband then into my underwear. I felt his hand near my entrance before he slowly slipped two of his fingers inside me and started moving them in and out.

I moaned and arched my back, feeling the bark of tree scratching it lightly through my shirt. He started scissoring his fingers inside me and I cried out, then whimpered as I felt him pull his fingers out of me. He let go of my wrists and covered my mouth with his hand in an attempt to keep me quiet. "Shh, he whispered huskily in my ear," We don't want to get caught, do we?"

I shook my head, no, and he pushed his fingers back inside me, continuing to move his fingers in and out.

After a while of his fingers pumping in and out of me, I felt myself come close to coming. He obviously did too and pulled his fingers out of me before uncovering my mouth and starting to walk out of the woods and back to the Cornucopia.

I recovered from my near orgasm and ran up next to him. "You're an ass, you know that?"

"Yeah, I know. He paused. "I love you so much, don't try something like that again, OK?"

"OK."

"Promise me." He stopped and turned to face me holding out his pinky.

I hooked my pinky with his, something we had always done since we were little to keep promises. "I promise."

"Good. Now why did you run away in the first place?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm just going to slow you down, OK? I'm not important to anyone here, anyways..." I said, trailing off.

He looked surprised. "Are you kidding? Just in case you didn't notice, you're the smartest Career here, of course you're important. Now let's get back to the Cornucopia."

I nodded and we both went back to the Cornucopia, where the other Careers were waiting for the two of you.

"Felicia!" Clove called, then ran up to me and gave me a big hug. "You worried me, I thought you were dead!"

I looked over at Marvel, who smiled at me in a 'I told you so' way and smiled back at him before hugging Clove. I guess Marvel was right, I actually was important.