Chapter 13 - Love And Nothing Else

My heart was beating out of my chest as if it was celebrating. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Or seeing. It's hard to explain exactly what I was feeling but I suppose it was like I was overflowing with excitement. I looked into his ocean blue eyes before finally getting the proper words out.

"Yes.. Yes, I'd love to! Yes!"

Lou stood up and wrapped his arms around me. Our smiles were so big we could barely even kiss. He slid the band on my finger and kissed my forehead. 

"It's beautiful!"

I held my hand out and watched as the rings tiny diamond sparkled with the flicker of the candles. I almost jumped at the sudden sound of claps. Out of the darkness came Moxy, Mandy, Lydia and Tuesday. They all clapped and congratulated us. I blushed a deep red and kissed Lou for what was probably the hundredth time. I looked down at his bare hand and felt somewhat guilty.

"Do you have a ring, too?"

Lou sighed and patted my head gently. 

Lou: You're so sweet. Don't worry about that, dear.

Suddenly a familiar voice came out of nowhere. The doll climbed up on the platform and faced Lou.

Heather: Here ya go. I just finished it today!

My eyes were drawn to the box that Lou was given. He opened it, revealing a second ring. Almost identical to mine.

"Y-you made them, Heather?"

Heather: Yup! (gasp) You're wearing it! Lemme see! Oh.. Aren't you two a sight for sore eyes?

Mandy: She's right. You guys go so good together!

We thanked them all.
After everyone had finished congratulating us, we all agreed that it was getting late, and headed home. Words can't express how comfortable I was with Lou. How loved I felt when I was around him.

~~~

Lou: I love you. 

"I love you, too"

We lay in bed facing each other. I twirled his hair around my fingers while his hand lay on my waist. I leaned forward so our noses touched. He smiled and gazed into my eyes. We probably just stared at each other for a few minutes before we both couldn't take it anymore. It wasn't the first time we were in sync, thinking the exact same thing. And it certainly wouldn't be the last.

(Ok Smut warning)!!!
(For, like, the rest of the chapter...)

His lips met mine while we breathed heavily on each other. He climbed on top of my body and began to kiss me sloppily. His torso merged between my legs and his stomach was above mine. My hands wandered under his shirt, and down to his waist. I blushed at how flawless and soft his skin was. We broke our kiss, and he gazed down at me. I breathed heavily, eager to continue.

I then remembered all the times where I'd bailed at the last second.
I felt hopeless for a moment and looked inside myself. I was certain I was ready this time. So, how could I tell him?

He seemed to know what I was thinking, and asked me a question I'd heard many times from him.

Lou: Do you want to?

I nodded, with the intention of saying "yeah", however it came out as a small moan. My cheeks burned from embarrassment. He chuckled at me, but understood. Our lips connected again, and he pressed his body against mine.

We removed my pants as he kissed me deeply. He took off his own as well and threw my shirt off the bed. He kissed my chest lightly and proceeded to make his way down. I blushed from the bulge that was growing in my boxers. He smiled sweetly and removed the last piece of clothing.

"Wait..."

I wasn't sure why I said it. I just did. He gazed into my eyes, waiting. He didn't move at all. I was almost shocked. I was so used to being ignored and told to shut up by a certain blue-haired male.

He stared at me and waited. I suppose I just wanted to see what would happen if I told him to stop.
I knew for sure that this is what love was supposed to be like.

I lay him on his back and kissed him deeply. I slipped his shirt off as well as his boxers. I kissed his soft, warm body all the way down to his erection. I licked the tip and began sucking it all. He breathed deeply and held my hair gently. His member felt big in my mouth. I wondered how it would feel inside of me.

Lou: Bunny.. fuck-..

I blushed a dark shade and swirled my tongue around. He groaned again. I stroked my member until my jaw was tired and couldn't suck anymore.
Lou suddenly pulled out of my mouth and kissed my lips passionately. I moaned lightly in his mouth as he fondled my nipples. I blushed darker and
I fell onto my back and made eye contact with him. He smiled.

Lou: You want me to put it in, now?

I nodded submissively. He spread my legs more before leaving a few hickeys on my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his torso so it would be easier and waited for him to enter.
His lips met mine and he began to whisper softly.

Lou: If it hurts too much, tell me.

A gasp escaped my lips as he inserted the tip into me. Slowly, he continued getting it all in. The blonde watched my face for any indication I wanted him to stop.
His eyes looked so pretty. They were stunning. So blue. And so kind.

Lou: 'That okay?

"Yeah..."

Lou: I'll start slow, okay Bunny?

I nodded and his hips began to move in long, slow movements. Small moans escaped from me. It felt amazing. Yet it hurt.

"Could you... go slower? It kind of hurts... Please."

He nodded and we smiled at each other. We kissed once again as he moved himself forward and back as gently as he could.

He never yelled at me. He never called me a bad name. He never ignored me when I was uncomfortable. Instead, he told me how cute I was, and told me me that he loved me. He made me feel like I was the most precious thing in the world, and that he should be gentle with me. 

For the first time, I had absolutely no worries. No fear. No pain. Just love.

Just love.

Love and nothing else.