[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hello everyone! So sorry to disappoint that this is not an actual chapter of Money Power Glory but PLEASE read on:

I'm not sure how serious the claims are that Wattpad will begin to take down stories that contain explicit content (A company has bought Wattpad and it's unclear what direction they're taking the app in)  but as we all know...This story would definitely fall into those explicit guidelines. I hope this is something that will blow over and maybe it will! But on the off chance that it doesn't I just wanted to post this and communicate with you all.

I have been publishing this story (and my other fics as well) onto Ao3 (Archive of our Own) this entire time and will continue to do so regardless. Please find me there in case my work gets taken down on here so you can read future updates. It takes a few days to make an account because they need to approve you but I recommend making one so that you're able to keep tabs on this story (and other works on there!).

My Ao3 username is: worm_girl

I'll also go ahead and plug the rest of my social media. (Twitter: worm_girll) (Insta: worm_girll) (TikTok: worm...girl). I'm very active on all of those sites and use them to communicate fan fiction happenings pretty often.

With all of that being said, I just wanted to take a moment to say that I appreciate all of you. I've made so many genuine friendships because of Money Power Glory and this story means so much to me because of it. It really makes me sad to think about the fact that there might be a time when I can't go back and read comments that you all take the time to write but just know, that all of your support really has had a big impact on my life.

I debated posting this because I didn't want to add to any anxiety surrounding this but it really has helped me calm down to know that I have at least shared it with you all. If this story ever goes missing, it was not because of me and I would never just delete it without warning.

Okay. Next update on this fic will be the new chapter so let's look forward to that! <3