Ch.25- One Day

The sun was rising behind your thin curtains, casting a glow across your room. There were birds chirping in the distance and on your bed, you and Kylo were tangled up in each other, moaning.

    "I love when you fuck me in the morning." You sighed, your fingers running over Kylo's back and your voice wavering with each thrust of his hips, moving at a lazy pace inside of you.

    Kylo's lips moved from your collarbone so that he could mutter against your skin, "It's the same as fucking you at night, princess."

    You rolled your eyes, then moaned at the way he sucked on the sensitive skin of your neck. "No, it's different." You argued, "When we have sex at night we're always drinking or fighting but..." You gasped, finger nails digging into his back at the way he started speeding up his movements, "Oh god, whenever we have sex in the morning, it feels like you- Like you're fucking me just because you like me, not because you want to own me."

    Kylo grunted at that, thinking about it. He understood. Right when he woke up in the morning his guard was always down and he wanted to be inside of you just to be close to you. He wasn't sure what making love felt like but this was a lot closer to it then when he'd spank you or call you a slut. "I do like you." He admitted quietly, swallowing hard.

    Your heart skipped a beat. It was such a small statement, immature even. But hearing it come from him meant so much, you knew how hard it was for him to admit something like that, even to himself.

    "Well, I'd hope so." You deflected, smirking. It was helpful that you automatically reacted to humor in most serious situations. If you would've said you liked him too or praised him for admitting it to you, Kylo would've shut down. It would've felt too real and too sentimental. This was much easier for him.

    "Shut up." Kylo said, groaning at how tight you were getting around him. "Fuck, your pussy is perfect." He complimented you, lips still against your neck as he did so.

    Your back started arching, moaning.

    Then, your phone went off, signaling that you got a text.

    "Ignore it." You sighed, noticing the way that Kylo's eyes went straight to your screen. Of course, he had to see who was getting a hold of you. He was so nosey when it came to you.

    "It's Hux." He told you which caused you make a nose of frustration.

    "Don't say his name." You requested, hands going up to plug your ears in case he brought him up again. Before you could actually put your fingers in your ears, Kylo's hands went to yours and he easily grabbed both with just one of his hands while his other hand reached out to your phone. He pressed your hands down above your head while unlocking your screen. He didn't stop rolling his hips that entire time, fucking you throughout all of it.

    "You know my password?" You asked breathlessly, concerned.

    Kylo chuckled then moaned at the look on your face, "I know everything, sweetheart."

    You froze underneath him, your mind wandering to the flash drive that was sitting in your nightstand's drawer, just a few feet away from the two of you. He didn't know about that. He never would, you decided. You forgot that it was in there but now that you were remembering you knew you had to destroy it when you got the chance, make sure it couldn't be traced back to you.

    Your mind had been so wrapped up in that, that you didn't notice the way that Kylo was reading Hux's text that he sent to you. He smirked and let out a small laugh while still thrusting inside of you and holding your hands over your head. "Hux is reminding you that he's picking you up at three for that wedding, I told him 'okay' and used that dumb smile thing you like with the halo."