Ch. 10 - Mourning

Warnings: Death. Overall sadness. Talk of loved ones dying and other trauma similar to that.

If you like fluffy angsty Kylo then you're in luck.

Just as Kylo had wanted, you ended up sleeping in the hotel bed with him.

    You also ended up having sex three more times before the two of you fell asleep early in the morning, with the sun coming through the curtains and your legs tangled up together.

    It was almost noon when you woke up to the sound of the hotel room door opening and quiet conversation taking place. You blinked as your eyes adjusted to the light. Once they did, you were able to see that Kylo had been answering the door, in just his underwear, to let in the room service he had just ordered the two of you.

    You had gotten about five hours of sleep which wasn't terrible but after the physical toll that Kylo had taken on you over the course of the night, you were exhausted. And worse, you knew that today would be emotionally exhausting as well because you had to visit your mom.

    "You're awake." Kylo commented, glancing at you over his shoulder while he poured two cups of coffee. You noticed the bite marks he had on the back of his shoulder and you laughed, remembering exactly when you had left those there.

    "If you think that's funny, you should look at your legs." Kylo told you with a smirk while handing you one of the cups he had just poured. You frowned in confusion and moved the blanket away from you. He was right, your thighs, especially your inner thighs, were covered in hickeys.

    "Kylo!" You gasped, moving your legs around to see how bad the damage was. He had a big smug smile on his face. "What the hell am I supposed to do when we get back? I'll have to wear pants for weeks."

    You threw one of the many pillows on the bed at the back of his head.

  "You didn't seem to mind last night." Kylo smirked, "Unless that was the reason you were screaming so much?" He teased you. You were loud... it wasn't your fault.

    You didn't say it out loud but you wondered how you were going to hide them from Hux. Oh well, just add it to the list of things you were keeping from him.

    You started to get out of bed so that you could grab the food that had just been brought in but Kylo stopped you, casually pushing you back onto the bed with a single hand. You landed on the mattress with a huff. "I'm hungry." You whined. You weren't in the mood for him to mess with you.

    "I know. You barely ate anything at dinner last night. Sit down, I'll get you something." He told you, already putting things onto a plate for you.

    You settled back onto the bed, getting comfortable with your back against the plush headboard. You weren't going to argue with him on that.

    A few minutes later, the two of you were both in bed with plates of food in front you.

    Kylo thought back to what had set him off at dinner the night before. It had been when he had a vision of waking up with you in his bed and bringing you breakfast...He chuckled out loud at the irony of it. That's exactly what the two of you were doing now.

    "What's funny?" You asked, taking a long sip of coffee. "If you're laughing at me for some reason, I will pour this on your lap." You warned, holding up your steaming cup.

    Kylo shook his head, "Just thinking."

    You shrugged, "Okay, weirdo." You muttered, reaching for a piece of bacon.