Ch.16- Doctor's Orders

A/N: this chapter is about double the length of normal, just so you know. Also, thanks for all of the support you've been giving, it means a lot :) feel free to message me!

Warnings: Assault/Violence

You were sitting in the back of Hux's car and honestly you were pretty pissed.

For once, it really had been no one's fault but the mob itself.

The two of you had just sat down for dinner when he got a phone call saying that he needed to meet a few of the men somewhere. It was an emergency. Whatever that meant in the mafia world.

You weren't upset because he had to go. Really, you were mad because you were really hungry and had been looking forward to the food you were about to order. You were being overdramatic about it too on purpose, just to spite him.

Hux rolled his eyes at the way that you were pouting next to him. "I'll take you somewhere even better afterwards, okay? This won't take long." He tried to calm you down, as if he didn't have time for it. He must've been stressed about whatever he was about to walk into.

"Whatever." You sighed. Kylo would've called you a brat and maybe even threatened to spank, you realized. The image of it pissed you off even more. You wished you could get him out of your brain.

It wasn't surprising to you that you and Hux were practically back to normal, as if he'd never found out about you sleeping with someone behind his back. Well, you know, besides the fact that he had killed the man he thought you cheated on him with. He seemed so distracted lately, things with the mob must've been going really well or really terrible for him because your infidelity had been such a small problem for him in comparison.

The driver pulled up to a sketchy bar in a pretty shitty part of town, parking up to the curb.

"I don't want to go in there." You told him, grumpily.

He laughed at the thought of that, thinking of the way you'd look inside a place like that, "You aren't going in there. You'll stay here. I told you, it won't take long."

So, there you were, in the back of the car with a driver you'd never spoken to before. It wasn't that you hadn't wanted to get to know him but the man himself did everything he could not to speak to either you or Hux the times he'd driven you places. You weren't sure you blamed him, he was probably trying to stay out of anything he wasn't supposed to know.

After several minutes of awkward silence, the doors to the bar opened up and two men walked outside. When they stepped further into the light, you were able to make out that they were Vicrul and Ushar.

You couldn't help but grin, seeing them. Finally, some entertainment. You rolled your window down and yelled 'hey', to get their attention.

They looked up at you and squinted, trying to make out who you were in the dim street lights.

"How much for the both of you?" You joked, as if they were prostitutes. God, can you imagine...

It dawned on them then, who you were. They laughed, saying something to each other that you were too far away to hear. Then, they waved you over, telling you to come join them.

You didn't have to be told twice. Having a conversation outside with them seemed a lot more fun than sitting in the stuffy car with a silent driver.

"Are you guys running away?" You asked them, since they were standing outside instead of being inside doing god knows what.

They might've been surprised to see you if they hadn't passed Hux on the way in. Ushar had laughed so hard when he saw the angry expression on the other man's face. He must've seen your legs, he thought, Kylo's plan had worked.