Introduction.

If you are giving my story a chance, THANK YOU! 

It's a slow burn at the start but around chapter 5, things start really picking up and from that point on, sex and more mafia type things happen intensely and frequently. I wanted to establish you as a character before I dove into the crazy stuff, mainly because I wrote this for myself to read and didn't think I would ever post it.

This is a work in progress!

 I have many chapters pre-written and will be posting them on here periodically but I will continue to write as I post.
I am a graduate student and that's my priority but this gives me a much needed escape!
If you ever want to talk, please feel comfortable sending a message. I'm posting this story to connect with others!

Also, please leave comments while you're reading if you want! I love reading them.

~~~

Although you are dating Hux at the start of this story, this is a Kylo x Reader story.

I don't claim to know everything about the Mafia/mob. There might be information that isn't correct or realistic to what would actually happen in real life. At the end of the day, this is a story based on Star Wars so let's just have fun! Also, when it comes to specific references such as college or restaurant names, I usually just make them up as I go so don't assume they're based on anything real.

 At the end of the day, this is a story based on Star Wars so let's just have fun! Also, when it comes to specific references such as college or restaurant names, I usually just make them up as I go so don't assume they're based on anything real

Here's a visual of the hierarchy of the mob. Here's how it relates to the start of the story:
Boss- Snoke
Consigliere- Hux
Underboss- Kylo
Caporegime- Knights of Ren
Soldiers- Storm Troopers
Associates- various characters who help commit the necessary crimes

If you want more info on each role, I recommend googling it because I am not the expert here!

I will post content warnings at the beginning of the chapters that need it but if there is ever a warning that you think I should add, don't hesitate to let me know! This is a story about the Mafia so expect violence and morally corrupt themes. This story is also NSFW so expect that as well.