Ch.11- Put On a Show

A/N: this is the longest chapter I've posted so far but uh... plenty of smut ahead that I think you guys will like.

Warnings: let's just say.... some consensual pain will be inflicted so if that's not your thing, you might wanna skip around.

     Kylo wasn't sure if he slept for more than an hour that night.

    He couldn't believe what he had done, that he had opened up a part of his past to you and that he had allowed himself to live in it. He never thought about Ben or his parents. They seemed like strangers to him but when he was sitting in front of you, seeing you so scared and vulnerable, he felt himself slipping into old patterns.

    That's all it had been, he told himself, it had just been a slip up. It wouldn't and it couldn't happen again.

    The two of you had planned to go back home that morning. But he didn't want to just yet. After last night, he needed one more night of freedom from reality, not as Ben but as Kylo.

    When you woke up later that morning, Kylo was gone.

    He left a note on his pillow that let you know he'd be back soon.

    You decided to get your things packed up considering you were supposed to leave in a few hours. As you folded your clothes up, you felt almost numb. This entire trip had been a whirlwind. You weren't sure how you were supposed to just snap back into real life when Hux got back home after you. How were you and Kylo going to pretend nothing had happened between the two of you?

    After awhile, Kylo walked through the door with a few bags in his hands.

    "I was going to pack for you but I didn't think you'd want me going through your things." You told him, glancing at the clock. You were supposed to leave in a few minutes and he still had his belongings all over the room.

    "We're leaving tomorrow instead." He told you matter of factly.

    You frowned and shook your head, "No we aren't. You scheduled the plane for today...And besides, Hux and Snoke are coming back-"

    "The day after we'll be getting home. I know. I have everything under control" He interrupted you.

    By the tone of his voice, it was clear that there was no use in arguing with him. An other night at this hotel? You looked at the bed and frowned. You weren't sure if you wanted to after everything that thad happened the night before.

    "Why?" You asked him. As weird as it would be to be home, the thought of being in your own apartment, even if he was still living down the hall, sounded comforting. You had been looking forward to it.

    "I have some friends coming to visit us." Kylo told you, a faint smirk tugging at his lips.

    You couldn't help but laugh, "Friends? You don't have friends. Who are they?"

    "The Knights. And a few others I don't think you've met yet." He told you, setting the bags that he brought in on the table. You didn't even look at them, you were preoccupied with him.

    "Yet? What do you mean? Are they coming to the hotel?" Why else would you meet them, you wondered.

    As much as Kylo liked watching the gears turn in your head as you questioned him, he decided to give you some mercy. "There's some business that needs to be done and I decided it would be better if we did it away from home. We're going to meet them at a club downtown tonight." He told you.

    You shook your head, "I'm not going."

    "You are."

    "But-"