Kim, Jongin

Kai POV

The name is Jongin.. but everyone calls me "Kai".. I am 22 years old and I am the sole body guard of two amazing ladies, Lisa and Jennie. Ever since we were younger I made it my mission to never let anything happen to them. I grew into the person I am because of them. It could have been so easy for me to hang with the wrong crowd but they always saved from that kind of life.

Lisa has always been the funny third of us, she never fails to brighten up the room.. she is the youngest too but she tries her best to take care of us. I have gone through heart breaks and she has always been there to say something to make me feel better again.

Jennie on the other hand.. she is always serious, she is like a small cute... little thing. It's always funny to see her get mad at Lisa for being a dork. But.. lately.. she hasn't been acting so much of herself around me.. its like she is even avoiding me.. I act like I don't notice.. but I do.

The thing is... and its hard for me to say because I do not want to ruin anything.. but... I have always liked Jennie. More than a friend.. I was always afraid to make it weird between the 3 of us.. so I always tried to date other girls to move on. But I think it has come to a point where I need to tell her how I feel, and I want Lisa to be there too because she is important to me too.

I invited both of them to the park later, and that is where I plan to talk to them about all this. I wanted my half sister to come with me.. but she had to do something today.. I was actually planning to introduce her to Jen and Lisa the other day at the fair but those 2 rushed off.

My half sister is visiting from Melbourne, her name is Rosie. She is 18, a year younger than Lisa.. but she acts like a baby.. she always wants me to hold her hand and take her places. I don't blame her though.. I mean we only found out about each other this year.. when my dad told me that she existed.

I wanted her to get along with the other two girls in my life.. so after tonight.. no matter what happens between me and Jen.. I will make sure that Rosie would feel included too.

*At the park*

I was sitting on the swing waiting for them to arrive. In a matter of minutes, I saw Jennie come closer. "Hey Jenjen, where's lisa??" I asked curiously.. "oh she said she couldn't make it coz her stomach is still pretty bad." She explained. "oh okay! No worries! It's mostly you I needed to talk to anyway!" I said

"Oh.. really?.. what about?"  She asked, somewhat shocked. "Well there's something I kinda wanted to admit to you.." I said.. "hmm" was all she managed to say

"Jennie.. I am in love with you. I always have been, ever since we were kids.. I tried to date other people to move on but it never really worked out for me." I finally said nervously..

"But I saw you yesterday at the fair holding hands with someone.." she said.. "huh.. OH!! That's Rosie! remember I told you I have a half sister in Melbourne, that's her! She came to visit me." I clarified

"I.. feel so dumb.." she said as she covered her face.. I slowly took her hand away from her face and said "So.. is there maybe.. any chance that you lik-" she interrupted me and said "YES. I like you, and I was going to tell you how I felt today too.." after hearing her say that I wanted to fly.. Jennie Kim likes me too I thought..

"Uhm.. so.. can I court you, Jennie Kim..?"

"Yes. You may." Was all she said as she hugged me super tight. " she said happily.. "oh by the way! When Lisa feels better let's go out with Rosie.. I'm sure you guys will love her!!" I said. Jennie just nodded and we began to walk home together hand in hand.

I am so damn happy.