Revelations

Jennie POV

It's been almost a month since Lisa wanted to keep her distance.. and honestly I hated it. I texted her that day to tell her what that kiss really meant to me.. but she never replied. It sucks because I can't really tell anyone about how I am feeling.. I am forced to keep it to myself.. Kai is my boyfriend.. and Lisa.. is.. Lisa.. 

I found myself staring blankly at the board while class was dismissed.. when someone approached me.. "Hey Jen! You okay..? what you looking at?" it was Seulgi my classmate from chemistry class. "Hey Seulgi, yeah I've just been in a weird place right now so I tend to stare into space sometimes" I laughed.. "Well I am about to meet Irene for lunch would you want to join us?" Irene has been seulgi's girlfriend since or freshman year.. they are hella couple goals.

"Sure why not!" I said as we made our way out of the class room. 

"So you're saying.. you are dating your childhood best friend.. when in reality.. you're in love with the other one??" seulgi said... "Yah seulgi.. let her finish!" Irene said and that made me laugh.. 

"Well.. yeah.. I always thought I loved Kai.. He was there for me during hard times.. like when My parents fought he picked me up.. or when I needed someone to help me with my homework he was always there.. it wasn't hard to love him." I said recalling why I fell in love with Kai..

"Hmm." seulgi said.. "what?" I asked.. "Well I may not be as close to you as Lisa or Kai.. or Jisoo is.. but I did observe something through out the years.." she said.. "and whats that babe?" Irene asked..

"The day your parents fought.. I remember that time.. you were in school and you were crying.. before Kai picked you up.. Lisa never left your side.. when you were struggling with homework.. Kai helped you because he is a grade ahead of us and he knows more.. but Lisa spent hours trying to learn it with you in the library.. even if she is a grade below us." seulgi replied..

She's right.. Lisa has always been there.. and all I wanted to do is find comfort in Kai.. "So maybe when you finally started dating Kai.. your heart sorta revealed who it was really beating for." she added

"Seulgi.. I don't even know how to feel.. you're right.." I said... I wanted so bad to talk to Lisa and tell her everything.. I don't care what I am going to risk anymore.. as long as she knows.. whether she picks me or not.

"I have to go guys! I need to find Lisa!".. I rushed out as they were waving goodbye

*In front of Lisa's house*

Should I really do this..? fear crept into my mind again.. hesitation.. but I was here for a reason and I know I needed to do this.. 

I was about to knock when the door opened.. it was Lisa.. "Jennie? what are you doing here?" she asked, "Lisa can we please talk" I begged, "I really can't tonight.  Next time.. I need to meet Rosie." she said as she tried to make her way passed me... this is it.. now or never.. I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me... and this time I kissed her. 

"Jennie.. why did you do that.. we already talked about this." she said confused, "Lisa I want to be with you. I don't wan't to beat around the bush and pretend that theres nothing between us. Just tell me you don't love me anymore and I will walk away." I plead

She was quiet.. she didn't say anything.. I guess I took that as a sign.. I was about to walk away when she said "Of course I still love you Jennie.. Bu--" and just then we were interrupted.. 

"Li..Lisa..?" it was Rosie.. damn it.. "Rosie!!!" Lisa yelled as she ran after her.. 

"But Lisa wait..".. I said "I can't do this right now Jennie.. Rosie is more important." and she ran off..

Ouch.. I was left there dumbfounded.. Jennie.. what did you do...