Rosie Park

Rosie POV

I was waiting for Lisa to come and get me from the house, but she was taking too long and she wasn't answering any of my calls so I decided to head over there instead. 

On my way to her house, I had seen Jennie cross the street.. she's probably there to see Lisa too. Those two have been close since forever, I was always jealous of Jennie when Kai would tell me about them. He would say that Lisa would always be there for Jennie to protect her no matter what which is why he felt safe that Jennie had her in her life. 

When Lisa and I first got together those doubts disappeared, Lisa has done everything to make me feel secure in our relationship. Jennie became a really good friend too and I loved seeing my brother happy. 

*Present Day*

After seeing Jennie walk out there I saw that Lisa had opened the door, she looked confused as to why Jennie was there, so I decided to inch closer to say Hi to them but what I heard next broke me. 

"Of course I still love you.." Lisa said to Jennie.. and I took a step back creating a noise that made both of them look at me.. Lisa saw me and I ran.. "Rosie!!" she yelled.. but I ran.. I needed to get out of there. I needed to escape.. of course she loves Jennie.. it makes sense.. how she always wanted her to be around.. and all of a sudden she has been distant with her.. something happened between them that night.. I just know it. 

"Rosie please!! stop.. let me explain!" she ran after me.. so I stopped.. I wanted to hear it, I wanted to hear the truth. 

"Lisa if you still love Jennie why did you even start something with me.. YOU KNOW HOW I FELT ABOUT YOU.. and you ruined me... and you are about to ruin Kai too." I cried.. "Rosie.. what I feel for you is real. I am so sorry, please don't end this." she plead.

"What you feel is real? then why did you tell Jennie that you still love her? you can't love 2 people, Lisa." I said wiping the tears from my face. 

"Please Rosie let me take you somewhere.. just this once even if you don't trust me.. let me explain everything to you when we get there." she begged. I nodded and walked straight to her car without saying anything. 

This better be worth it, I better hear nothing but the truth, as much as I wanted to say no and leave her.. I can't.. I love her.. and at this point I am in way too deep.