No More Running

Jennie POV

The moment I entered my home I felt nothing but regret, I kept replaying the last conversation we had over and over again. Why? Why did I ask for space? - Why am I prolonging this? I keep distancing myself from being part of something I have always wanted to be a part of. 

Thats it! I said to myself, I stood up, grabbed my bag and keys and drove back over there, this time I am not going to run, this time I will tell her that I am here to stay and I am no longer going to let us give each other reasons to leave. 

Suzy POV

Lisa is in her room.. probably upset about her last conversation with Jennie.. it's times like this that I wish she would just love me.. I would never hurt her.. I know I love her.. 

After I said bye to the guests in the house I decided to check on Lisa.. as I was about to knock on her door as she opened it and it looked like she was in a rush.. "I need to go talk to her. I don't want us to be apart again." she said as I grabbed her arm causing her to look back at me.. 

"Lisa.. please stay. Don't do this to yourself.. how long will you allow yourself to be in a state of pain?" I asked her.. "I love her, Zy. There is no day I don't think about her. We were just kids when I realized how much I wanted to grow old with her. When I found out she loved me too I have never been that happy in my life. Then I had to leave.. but I am here now... so is she, I won't accept any more space between us." she replied

"What about me Lisa? - Don't I deserve to be loved by you too? I am right here. Look at me. See me. There is nothing I won't do for you." I started crying.. "Suzy.. I love you.. you know that I love you. How I wish I can choose you, and love you instead but there is no off switch or navigation I could follow to lead me where you want me to be.." She sadly responded.. She walked towards me and wiped my face from the tears I had.. she pulled me to warm embrace. "Lisa I will leave now. I don't think I can be around you for now. I think Its time for me to move on. I wanted so badly for you to move on with me. - But it looks like I can't force it, but can I ask you for one last thing before I go." I said with tears in my eyes..  She looked at me nodding.. "Can you kiss me?" I shyly asked but its too late to back out now.. 

"I love you, Suzy." and with that she leaned in and kissed me as passionately as she could. 

Lisa POV

"L-lisa?" I heard a voice say as I broke my kiss with Suzy.. "Jen!" I screamed as I saw her run outside.. I couldn't run after her as fast as I wished because my vision was still impaired. "Jen wait!" I screamed again.. I lost her.. I couldn't see where she went. "Jen come back! JEEEN COME BACK PLEASE!!" I knelt as I screamed and cried.. at that point I didn't care I just ran I ran straight not knowing what would be in my way because I could not see clearly.. and in the middle of it all I tripped.. I slid through the cement.. I got up and I ignored the pain.. I saw my hands bleeding I don't know where it was coming from but I ran still "JEN!" I screamed one more time hoping she would hear me.. this is your fault Lisa.. you keep hurting people I thought to myself as I knelt back on the ground now feeling all the pain from the previous fall.  

"Lisa are you okay??" I looked up.. it was Jennie.. "Jennie." I cried.. "Lisa you're bleeding.. get up" she tried to help me but I felt a sharp pain on my ankle and that's when I saw that I had dislocated it. "Arrghh" I screamed in pain falling back on the ground... Jennie began to cry.. "Stay here. I'll get help. Lisa please stay here." She said as she ran to the closest house near me.. moments later the neighbor came out and helped get me in their car.. Jennie and I went to the hospital.. I was in so much pain that I passed out on the way. 

By the time I woke up I was in the hospital bed.. trauma hit me from the last time I was here.. "Jen? are you there?" I couldn't see because they had removed my glasses. "I'm here." I heard her say coldly. 

"Jennie please let me explain what you saw." I pleaded.. "No need. I know you love her. I won't stand in your way anymore." she responded.. "No. I love you. Let me explain please." I begged.. "I said there's no ne-" I cut her off and screamed "FOR PETES SAKE JENNIE HEAR ME OUT PLEASE" she was quiet after I yelled.. "No more running from this, Jen.. I was kissing Suzy because she asked me to.. as a last goodbye. She asked me to be with her, I was on the way to get you. I was on my way to say no more running. I know she loves me and I love her but not that way. So I thought to just give her that. - That's all that happened" I explained.. she was quiet I didn't hear anything.. "Are you there? - Jennie?".. I then felt a hand touch mine and saw her figure come close. "No more running?" she asked.. "No more running." I said.. 

She kissed me for the first time in forever and despite all the physical pain I was feeling.. I finally felt happy. No more running, Jennie Kim. It's you and me now til the very end.