Half Sister

Jennie POV

It has officially been 3 months since that night in the park when Kai asked if he could court me. I am not going to lie, I have been the happiest I can be lately. He is just the sweetest most caring guy, and who would have thought that I would be dating my childhood crush. This is such a dream come true!

We are going on a date tonight and I can't wait.. he texted me earlier saying to wear something comfortable because today will be a surprise.. will he finally ask me to make it official..?

Just then, my phone rang.. "Hello.." I picked up.. "Nini! What are we doing today??" Lisa asked happily on the other line. "Oh shoot! Today is the 23rd??.. Lili.." I paused, "Oh.. plans with Kai?" she asked.. "Yeah he said he wants to surprise me.. I think he may finally  ask me to be his girlfriend!!" I said excitedly.

"Oh.. Okay Nini! I can't wait to hear all about it!" she said as we said our goodbyes over the phone. 

Lisa POV

After hanging up with Jennie.. I couldn't help but feel sad.. I mean.. so if Kai asks her today.. would it make the 23rd.. their day? I need a distraction.. I don't know why I am feeling this way. It never really bothered me before.. but I guess ever since they actually started dating.. things have changed a lot.. I never really see my best friends anymore.. and on top of that.. I never really see Jennie anymore.. What am I going to do now..

*Beep*.. a message from Kai.. "Hey Lis!! I miss you! Lets hang out soon!".. he said..  "I miss you guys too! I hear you guys are going out today! have fun!!" I replied.. "Thank you! I don't want to Jinx it so I will tell you about it later, but anyway, I have a favor to ask from you.." he responded.. "Hmm. Whatsup??" I asked.. "My half sister will be back in town and I know you weren't really able to meet her, do you mind taking her out today while Jen and I are busy?" he said.. "S..sure! Tell her I will pick her up from your house in a couple hours." I said. 

*Kai's house*

I rang the bell to Kai's house as I am about to pick Rosie up.. half sister.. hmm.. I know she is younger than me so do I take her to the park..? the fair..? the mall..? Damn I should have asked Kai what she likes doing..

Finally the door opened, it was Kai..  "LISA!! thank you so much! I need to go but Rosie will be down in a minute, come in and you can wait here." he said as he rushed out of the house. 

Just then.. my world stopped.. Rosie was making her way down the stairs.. she is not.. a "little" sister... she is by far one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen.. I am.. mesmerized.

"R..Rosie right?" I asked her as she got down from the last step, she nodded and smiled.. I reached to shake her hand.. but I was surprised with what she did next.. she pulled me in for a hug and said "Silly, no need to be formal, you're my brother's best friend so now you will be mine too! lets go!" and she pulled my hand out of the house. 

This girl is going to break my heart I thought..

When we got in the car I asked her where she wanted to go.. "Anywhere lets have fun! today is a day to forget all about our problems" she said.. its like she knew.. I smiled and drove off..

We parked at some restaurant with a great view.. "Smile!!!" Rosie said as she took a picture of us, I want to send this to Kai and tell him what an amazing date you are today".. butterflies.. I felt butterflies.. she called it a date.. Argh.. Lisa snap out of it! "Come on lets eat!" I said as we made our way inside.