Ms. Moving On

Jennie POV

It has been almost a year since I have seen or heard about Lisa.. I am not going to lie the first couple of months were terrible.. I fought so many times to not try to reach out.. and thanks to Jisoo I succeeded every time. 

Jisoo and I got closer than ever in the last year.. I even got closer to V.. who turned out to be Jisoo's half brother. When he decided to move back, I agreed to give him a chance and date him.. little by little being with him helped me move on from Lisa. 

I woke up one day realizing that I didn't hurt so much anymore.. that each passing day I fell out of love for her.. I fell even more in love with V. 2 weeks ago he had asked me to be his girlfriend and I think that day was the happiest I've been in a while. 

" Jennie Yah! Hurry up! We are going to be late!" Jisoo said screaming outside my bathroom door. "Coming!!" I yelled back.. "Aish.. they're waiting for us already!" she said as she walked out of the room and I followed after.

When we got to the restaurant I was pleased to see Kai, his wife Krystal, Seulgi, and Irene. "Jennie!" they all waved at me smiling.. "I missed you guys!" I hugged them one by one. 

"So Jen, I hear you are dating Chu's older brother.. how is that going?" Seulgi asks, "Great, I am really happy with him.. I think he will be here soon!" I said in excitement. 

"Speak of the devil." Kai says... "Babe!" I yell out waving so he could see where we were.. he smiled and made his way.. his smile has got to be my favorite thing.. 

"Hi babe." He greets me with a kiss on the forehead.. "Everyone this is V- Babe this is Kai, Krystal, Irene and Seulgi" they all get up to shake his hand. 

During the dinner we were all laughing and talking about the good old day.. surprised no one has mentioned Lisa.. but maybe thats for the best.. 

I excuse myself to use the restroom and Irene said she would join me.. when we got into the restroom Irene looks at me and says "You are looking, good Jen. - It is so obvious that you are happy I am glad." - "Yeah.. he has been so good to me.. he makes me happy." I respond.. 

"So have you heard about Lisa?" Irene asks.. I spoke to soon.. "Uh.. not really, why whatsup?".. I questioned.. "Well I heard after Hope was born her and Rosie went splitsville.. it turns out that Hope's dad came back into the picture.. and Lisa didn't want to stand in the way of Hope having a complete family.." Irene said.. shocked as I was I asked "And Rosie was okay with the break up?".. "Uhm to be honest they were never really like a couple even when they got together for Hope.. so Rosie eventually started dating Hope's dad right after the break up.- Surprisingly though, they are in good terms and Lisa visits the Kid all the time." Irene explained

"Oh. That's good I guess.. where is she now?" I asked.. but before Irene could answer.. "Surprise" a voice I knew all too well said.. 

I turned around and there she was.. the girl that broke my heart.. "L..Lisa... how are you?" I asked as I leaned in for a hug.. great Jennie.. way to make things awkward I thought.

"I am doing good. Just working on me.. It's great to see you again." She replied.. "Uhhh. I better leave you two alone.." Irene said as she walked out of the restroom.. I was about to follow her out when Lisa grabbed my arm "Hey Jen... do you think we can talk for a minute?" she asked

"Uh maybe next time my boyfriend is waiting for me out there, and I really don't want him to be alone out there.. especially with Seulgi's mouth." I laughed.. "Oh okay.. do you think we can meet for coffee tomorrow then?" she asked.. "I am busy.. but I will let you know when I have the time.. it was nice seeing you though!" I said as I continued to make my way out.. "Please, Jen.." she whispered.. not knowing if I was supposed to hear that or if she was saying it to herself... 

"Tomorrow. Playground." I said and walked out almost regretting what I got myself into..

After lunch we all went our separate ways.. in my peripheral I saw Lisa getting on her bike and smiling at me.. so I looked her way and smiled back. 

On the car ride home, V grabbed my hand startling me as I was staring out the window thinking about what tomorrow will be like when I see her.. "Babe, something on your mind?" he asked.. "Yeah.. Lisa.. asked to meet.. so I told her I would see her tomorrow in the park.. I hope that is okay.." I said.. "Oh.. uh.. she did? - Well It's fine with me, Jen. I trust you, and maybe this talk with her will help with the closure you've always wanted." he said

All I know is I am so lucky to be with someone like him and I am not going to ruin what we have.