Chapter 1

"So he's being hunted by a psychopathic murderer who used to be hot?" Joseph says, he sits down next to you and stuffs some popcorn in his mouth.

"Yes, but where'd you get the hot part?" You take a piece of popcorn from his bowl, which he glares in response to.

"Sounds fun. And all villains are either hot or used to be so, it's just common knowledge."

You shrug in response and lay down on your bed, "so how's the whole thing with George Weasley going?"

Joseph's smile was immediate, "it's going well."

You snort, "so you two are dating?"

"Yep. I think." He pauses and eats some more popcorn, "I'll have to ask him."

You hum in response.

Harry had left a while ago, apparently the guy hunting him, Harry hadn't said his name but had insisted that you did know who it is, had made a threat or something.

In the end, he couldn't stay. Obviously you were sad, but you also still had the letter box.

You start to hum a tune, it's the same tune you had been humming the first night that it all started, the same tune that he had sang back to you.

You and Harry had agreed, without actually talking about it, that it was sorta your guys "song" now. It was a silent agreement, but when one missed the other they hum it.

So here you are, pathetically humming a song because you miss your wizard boyfriend who has ran away to not die because there's an evil wizard overlord who's trying to kill him.

Great god what did I get myself into?