Chapter 4

"Yeah, I'm still here, but you two carry on. Don't let me spoil the fun." Ron says, using the deluminator to turn the light back on.

Harry closes his book and turns to him, "what's wrong?"

"Wrong?" He takes a step forwards, "nothing's wrong. Not according to you, anyway."

"Look if you've got something to say, don't be shy." It's silent for a second, "spit it out."

"Alright, I'll spit it out. But don't expect me to be grateful just because now there's another damn thing we've got to find."

"I thought you knew what you signed up for?"

"Yeah, I thought I did too."

"We'll look," Harry stands up, "I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand." He walks towards Ron and then past him, still speaking, "what part of this isn't living up to your expectations?" Hermione stands up as well, "Did you think we were going to be staying in a five star hotel? Finding a horcrux every other day? You thought you'd be back with your mum by Christmas?"

"I just thought, after al this time, we would have actually achieved something." Hermione walks next to them, still silent. "I thought you knew what you were doing. I thought Dumbledore would have told you something worthwhile! I thought you had a plan!"

"I told you everything Dumbledore told me, and in case you haven't noticed, we have found a horcrux already."

"Yeah, and we're about as close to getting rid of it as we are to finding the rest of them, aren't we?"

Hermione steps in front of Ron, "Ron, please take the horcrux off." She reaches to it, but he pushes her hands away. "You wouldn't be saying any of this if you hadn't been wearing it all day."

"Do you want to know why I listen to that radio every night, do you?" Ron ignores Hermione, facing Harry again. "To make sure I don't hear Ginny's name. Or Fred. Or George. Or mum."

"You think I'm not listening too? You think I don't know how this feels?"

"No you don't know how it feels! Your parents are dead! You have no family!"

For obvious reasons this pisses Harry off, he moves towards Ron, quite ready to beat the shit out of him.

"Stop! Stop!" Hermione pulls them apart. But for the most part she's still ignored.

"Fine! Then go! Go then."

Ron pulls of the locket, throwing it to the ground and grabs his things, walking towards the exit.

"Ron." Hermione tries, he walks past her.

"Are you- are you coming or are you staying?" Ron asks, turning to Hermione. Hermione glances between them, she doesn't move. "Fine. I get it. I saw you two the other night."

"Ron that's- that's nothing." Tears fill her eyes.

"I have a girlfriend, you've met her."

He ignores them both and walks out of the tent.

"Ron!" Hermione calls, she doesn't go after him for a second, but after that she follows him. "Ron, where are you going?"

Harry sighs, he can hear Hermione calling after Ron outside.

And that night as he fell asleep, he hummed the tune.

Voldemort Third Person POV

His finger moves, pointing to Antonin Dolohov.

"I want you to find this y/n. And then I want you to bring her here."

Dolohov straightens, "of course, my lord."

"Hurry on then."