Chapter 7

Jospeh gasps at the sight in front of him.

You and Joseph had woken up, apparently the guy decided to take him too, in some sort of cellar.

Luna was there, as were a few others you didn't know.

But then some girl, who's extremely hot, terrifying and insane, but hot, dragged you and Joseph out of the cell area.

And then you were lead to some room.

It's clearly a meeting room, a long table was it's main decoration, but a large chandelier casts the only light. It's still quite dim.

Several people are there, staring at you and Joseph.

Including the one Joseph gasped at.

A bald guy, super pale, with red eyes and no nose.

"Are you the villain dude?" Joseph whispers, clearly horrified.

The noseless guy narrows his eyes, "excuse me?"

"My lord, the mug-"

"So you are the villain dude! Holy shit when were you hot? You had to be hot at some point. You're like clearly a major villain, so you had to be hot at some point. Why would you get rid of your hotness? Why-"

Joseph is suddenly forced to stop speaking, his mouth no longer working.

"Oh thank god. I don't know who you are, but thanks for shutting him up. I've never been able to and he annoys me so much." You say, with a dramatic sigh of relief. Joseph sends you a glare in response, elbowing you in the ribs.

Clearly you are both annoying the guy, "take the boy back to the cellar. And remove the charm on his mouth, I think he would be the best version of torture to use on our... guests."

A guy with long blonde hair and a cane nods, "of course, my lord."

And Joseph is then taken away.

Dam it.

Nervous, you start to quietly sing Daddy Issues under your breath.

"Bellatrix, take care of our dearest guest here." Bellatrix gives an insane sounding giggle in response, "and make sure to remember how important she is to Harry Potter."

Please me and two of my friends: a lesbian and a girl who acts bi, and me a bi are having a basic straight white girl competition we called a tie. Without the secret bi because she failed so badly