Chapter 10

Ron stares at Joseph in response, confused.

"Harry?"

He quickly turns towards where the voice had came from.

"Y/n." He whispers her name.

She walks out of the shadows and he can only stare at her for a second, but slowly he walks towards her, his hand reaching out and cupping the side of her face, as if to make sure she was really there and that it was really her.

And then barely half a second after she was in his arms. He grabs onto her tightly.

"You're here. You're okay." He mutters into her hair.

"Yeah..."

"You know George?" Ron asks.

"Well I'd bloody well hope so, pretty damn sure we're together." Joseph replies. "Now, Luna you're doing the hand movements here wrong." He starts to teach her a hand movement to paddycake.

"Why are you guys down here?" Harry asks, letting go of Y/n, but keeping ahold of her hand.

"Dunno." Joseph replies, still doing paddycake. Luna continues to say the words and he keeps speaking, "some guy appeared, said he was sent by you for y/n, knocked us out with a stick, woke up here. The end paddycake, paddycake."

"What's happened since then?"

"Bakers man, bake me a cake as fast as you can." Luna and Joseph speak at the same time.

"None of that's important right now, what's important is that Hermione is up there-"

"Roll it, pat it, mark it with a B. Put it in the oven for baby and me."

"-probably about to be tortured right now and-"
Ron's cut off as a scream is heard.

"Hermione!" He yells, running to the door and banging on it.

Joseph and Luna stop their game, and Joseph stands up. "Hey, Ronny baby, sit down."

Ron continues to bang on the door and yell her name. Joseph sighs and turns him around, "let me go!" Ron continues to bang on the door.

Hope you know that I looked up the words to Patty Cake for this. WAIT ITS FREAKING PADDYCAKE JESUS CHRIST IM DUMB PLEASE I HAD TO REWRITE ALL THE PATTY CAKES TO PADDYCAKES