Chapter 14

Smut Warning

Please I've never actually done anything like this in real life. This is not gonna go well. Read at your own risk.

Y/n stands in front of Harry, who sits on a bed, in between his legs, "what's wrong?" She asks, quietly.

She wears just his shirt, he wears no shirt.

"We're about to storm into a castle right into a probable war. And you're here." He looks up at her, "and I don't want you hurt."

She sighs and cups the side of his face with one of her hands, pressing their foreheads together. She looks him in the eyes, "stop being so worried. Nothings going to happen, I'll be fine."

Neither realized what she just jinxed.

"I know, it's just-" she cuts him off by covering his mouth with her hand.

Their voices were quiet, neither wanting to wake anyone up.

"Oh shut up. It's all going to be fine, okay?"

He still seems uncertain, so she lightly presses her lips against his.

A distraction, that's what she is giving him. And he takes it.

They both knew where it was going. They had done it before, thanks to Joseph.

Harry moves his hands from his lap to her waist, pulling off the shirt, he tosses it onto the ground.

She climbs onto his lap, kissing him again.

His right hand moves up from her thigh, where it had been resting, and to the back of her head, gripping her hair.

She lets her hands move down, he was already shirtless, and she starts to pull off his pants. He twists them both, setting her down on the bed, and takes his pants off the rest of the way.

They kiss again, this just happening for a while, until he moves his hands to her back. She arches her back to allow him access, and he takes off her bra. It lands on the ground silently.

And her underwear was next, also now laying on the ground. He kisses her again, letting his hand run up to her (I don't have a word for it I just- I'm just not gonna try) and running his knuckles against her (once again-)

She (I cry) moans against his lips quietly.

Y/n tugs down his boxers, he kicks them off the rest of the way.

The door busts open, "hey so i- uh."

"Gah! Joseph!" Y/n yells. Harry quickly pulls the sheets over both of them.

"Well looks like I've interrupted something. I'm just going to go now..." he clears his throat and stares at them for another second, he then awkwardly turns and walks out the door, shutting it quietly.

"Oh my god." Y/n whispers, quite horrified. She turns around and buries her face into the pillow.

Yes I know this isn't how the story goes but idk where else to put it.
Imma go dig a hole we have a large backyard I'm sure it'll be fine no one will find me

How the chapter should have gone:

She kisses him and then soon enough their clothes are gone and he pushes his disco stick, his Willy wonka, into her.

I'm sorry I had to.