Chapter 16

You grab a random wand off the ground. Last time it worked, you don't know many spells though.

Crucio. That was really all you knew.

You run into the battlefield, shooting the one spell you actually know.

Expelliarmus. Wait. You shoot the spell. It only disarms the wizard you shot it at.

You return to crucio.

You hear gun shots and turn to the sound. Joseph is standing there, grinning like a psycho, and shooting the wizard people.

You getting distracted was stupid, because a bright green light comes hurtling towards you.

"Y/N!" Harry yells your name, a warning that you heard loud and clear. Don't let it hit you.

And you start to move, attempting to dodge the spell.

Except you're too slow and the spell hits you right in your stomach.

And for a second you feel nothing. And for a second you feel you're okay and nothing damaging happened. That it didn't do anything.

And then your knees buckle from underneath you and you fall to the ground.

Harry's by your side almost instantly.

"Hey. Hey no you can't... you'll be okay." He looks around desperately for something, anything to stop you from dying.

He looks at Hermione, who had ran towards you, for a solution. A spell, a potion, hell he'd trade his soul for one.

But she simply shakes her head and he turns back to you.

Everything was fading.

And at the last moment before everything went dark...

You can feel his lips against yours, lightly.

"I love you..." he whispers it, quietly, desperately. As if the words alone could bring you back.

You manage a small smile, you can barely feel anything, "I love you too..."

You don't know if the sentence finished or if you only mouthed them. But you had used your last breath to say them.

And you don't regret that for a second.