Chapter 6

Harry glances around, he is currently keeping watch. A silver doe patronus appears, he frowns slightly.

It starts moving further into the woods, he follows it and it leads him to a frozen lake, a small hole breaks into it.

Harry hesitates but then quickly starts to take off most of his clothes, before jumping into the water.

Holy it's cold.

He swims down, at the bottom he can see the sword of Gryffindor. As he reaches for it, the necklace tugs at him, pulling towards the surface. He reaches for the necklace, attempting to pull it back, the necklace choking him. He attempts to break the ice for a while, but oxygen runs out and everything goes black.

His eyes open and he reaches around for his glasses, he's no longer in the lake.

"Hermione?"

"Are you mental?" It's Ron.

"It was you."

"Well yeah."

"And you cast the doe as well, did you?" Harry starts to pull his clothes back on.

"No I thought that was you."

"No, my patronus is a stag."

"Right. Antlers." Ron uses his hand to make awkward antlers above his head.

Harry sets down the locket, "alright Ron, you can do it."

"I think it effects me more than it effects you and Hermione."

"All the more reason." Harry replies.

"I can't."

"Then why're you here? Why did you come back?" It's silent, "well I'll have to speak to it in order for it to open, when it does, don't be hesitant."