Chapter ###

Haven't updated in a while so enjoy these two skits.

The Birthday Surprise:

Y/n shakes her head at Joseph. He had gotten her a cake, it being her birthday.

Harry laces their hands together as y/n's mother cuts into the cake.

She frowns, "is there something in the cake? Joseph?"

Joseph grins, "yep. Just for y/n!"

Oh god...

Her mother furrows her eyebrows and cuts around the supposed item. "It's quite large, Joseph."

She cuts around it, cutting the cake into odd pieces, she lets out a gasp as she sees what's in there, her eyes widening in horror.

"Mum? You okay?"

"Joseph!" She shouts, "you're grounded!"

"Oh my god. Mum what is it?" Y/n asks.

Her mother sighs and then turns around the cake. Sitting inside of it is a dildo.

"Joseph!"

Fun Times With Katie:

You sit in the ice cream shop, without Jospeh for once, waiting for Harry. It was summer again.

Katie walks in. "Oh hey y/n." She sings, "what's wrong? That Jospeh boy finally left you. It was about time. I mean, I'd get tired of you too. I'm just surprised he lasted that long."

"Joseph and I are still friends, Katie. I'm just waiting for someone." Y/n replies.

"I wouldn't keep waiting if I were you, they probably aren't even going to show up." Katie replies.

The bell on the door rings, "well they just walked in, so I think I'm good."

Katie scoffs and turns around as Harry walks in.

"Y/n!" He says with a large smile, he turns to Katie, "who's this?"

"Someone who used to go to my school. Joseph got her expelled."

Harry couldn't help but laugh, "I don't- sorry! It's just-"

"It's fine. She deserved it." Y/n stands up.

Katie huffs, "bitch."

Harry's grip on y/n's hand tightens and he turns to Katie.

"Harry don't." Y/n tries.

He ignores her.