Chapter 12

Y/n had refused to say anything about what had happened with Bellatrix.

Now how she had used a wand? Harry seriously did not know. Neither did anyone else it seemed.

"I'll do some research, maybe she's a witch?" Hermione offers.

"If she were, she'd have been accepted into Hogwarts." Ron replies, "especially if she can do an unforgivable curse correctly her first time using a wand."

"Yeah..." Hermione replies. She opens a book.

Harry walks towards Griphook, ready to convince him to help them break into Bellatrix's vault.

And eventually he does convince him.

"Hermione. We should go."

They have a plan, Hermione would turn into Bellatrix and Harry and Griphook would be under the invisibility cloak. Ron would be given a fake identity. Griphook would help them get inside the bank.

"No. I'm so close to finding it."

"Finding what?" Ron asks, his mouth stuffed.

"What do you think? Y/n using magic." Hermione rolls her eyes and flips into another page.

"Right. Forgot about that." Ron mutters, slightly embarrassed.

Harry glances at Dobby who's talking to Joseph and y/n.

"Oh! I found it!" Hermione yells. This causes the attention of everyone.

"Found what?" Joseph yells back.

"What I've been searching for, of course!" Hermione shouts to him.

"No way! I thought you found the thing you weren't looking for!" He replies.

Hermione grins and then motions for Harry and Ron.

"Look it says it here." She points to the book. It's a family tree, "Helena had a child before she died. And if you follow the line down it eventually gets to y/m/n y/l/n, who had a child with a muggle, y/f/n y/l/n. She fell in love with him and they got married and had a child."

"And that child is?" Ron asks.

"You're both absolute idiots. The child is y/n. She's a witch, halfblood to be exact. And the descendant of Rowena Ravenclaw."

"Then why the hell didn't she go to Hogwarts?" Ron asks.

"That I'm still trying to figure out."

Look now Dobby's not dead.

Oh and you're the descendant of Rowena.

I actually didn't have this planned I just didn't know how else to explain the whole her using magic thing.

Meh why not though?

Also y/m/n is your mothers name y/f/n is your fathers name and y/l/n is your last name.