Chapter 11

You hadn't let go of Harry since he got in the basement thing, he made no moves to release you either, so you figured it was alright.

Joseph continued forwards, he had refused to go with Dobby. Something about Bellatrix. That's all you had heard from his mumbled response.

"The same, won't be said, for this one." Bellatrix says, walking towards Hermione.

"Like hell." Ron whispers, standing up.

"Expelliarmus!" Ron yells.

"Stupefy!" Harry's spell hits the man with the king blonde hair from earlier. And although you had attempted to let go of him, since he's shooting spells, he refused to let you go.

They start to fire spells, both sides.

"Stop! Drop your wands." You can see Bellatrix with her wand to Hermione's throat. "I said drop them!" Harry and Ron do just that. "Pick them up Draco." A blonde boy picks up the wands, "well, well, well. Look at what we have here. Harry Potter, he's all bright and shiny and new. Just in time for the dark lord. Call him. Call him!"

The long blonde hair dude pulls up his sleeve and puts his hand over a tattoo. He stops when a swinging is heard.

Everyone looks up to the chandelier. Dobby, the creature who had disappeared with the others in the basement, is hanging on the chandelier.

The chandelier falls, Bellatrix lets out a scream and pushes Hermione away, backing up herself.

Ron catches Hermione and Harry grabs the wands, "stupefy!" The spell throws the long blonde dude back again.

"Stupid elf! You could've killed me!" Bellatrix yells.

"Dobby never meant to kill! Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure." Dobby replies.

The woman, who's really pretty with blonde and black hair and really pretty, attempts to shoot a spell at them, but Dobby snaps his fingers and the wand goes flying.

So his kind is powerful. What if they can't snap their fingers? Do they need to snap their fingers? I wonder- right villain wizard people.

"How dare you take a witches wand!? How dare you defy your masters?" Bellatrix yells.

"Dobby has no master." He replies. "Dobby is a free elf! Dobby had come to save Harry Potter and his friends!"

You had gone through Bellatrix's torture and you had hated it.

So you forcefully take your hand from Harry's and walk towards Bellatrix, completely ignoring the obvious fact that they were about to leave.

And you punch her right in the the face.

She cries out in surprise, "you!"

Ah shit I'm an idiot.

She points her wand towards you, which terrifies you. For obvious reasons.

So you do the first dumb thing that comes to mind, you take her wand.

Oh god what am I doing.

And you point it towards her.

Fuck, stop it! You're an idiot!

And you say the spell that you had remembered her using on you.

"Crucio." It was quiet, but a light still shoots out of the spell and hits her.

She screams in response and your eyes widen, you drop the wand.

Oh god, oh god. What the fuck did I just do. Idiot!

You hear Joseph snort, "damn. I wanted to do that."

Harry grabs your arm and pulls you towards him, everything disappears.