Chapter 8

He draws a circle, "the resurrection stone." Next he draws a straight line through it, "the elder wand." Finally he draws a triangle surrounding both of them, "the cloak of invisibility. Together they make the deathly hallows, together they make one master of death."

It's silent before Hermione speaks up, "that mark was on the grave in Godrics Hollow. Mr. Lovegood does the Peverell family have anything to do with the Deathly Hallows?"

Xenophilius walks past them, "excuse me. The brothers Cadmus and Antioch thought to be the original owners of the Hallows and therefore the inspiration for the story." He grabs the tea kettle, "ah but your teas gone cold. I'll be right back." He walks down the stairs, mumbling to himself.

"Let's get out of here, I'm not drinking anymore of that stuff, hot or cold." Ron says, grabbing his bag. They also walk downstairs.

"Thank you, sir." Hermione says.

"You forgot the water." Ron speaks up.

"What?" Xenophilius asks.

"For the tea." Ron replies.

"Did- did I? How silly of me." He laughs, which seems slightly forced.

"It's no matter, we really should be going anyways." Hermione says

"NO YOU CAN'T!" He walks towards the door, mumbling again.

"Sir?" Harry speaks up.

"You're my only hope." Xenophilius says, quietly. "They were angry, you see, about what I'd been writing. So they took her, they took my Luna." He walks towards Harry, brushing back the hair on his forehead, his scar now showing. "But it's really you they want."

Harry removes his hand, "who took her, sir?"

It's silent for a second, "Voldemort." Xenophilius says finally.