Chapter 97

3rd person's POV

The crimson light emitting from the round celestial body fitted perfectly at the night's scene.

Leading the charge in the ranks of the supernatural alliance, Jayden shifted into his pure black wolf. Landing on the ground with a thud as the two armies closed in towards one another.

Jayden with his mate and friends behind him, pounced the closest enemy to them. Let it be vampire of rogue, it didn't matter.

Sinking his sharp canines on a vampire's shoulder, Jayden didn't take long to tear off the bloodsucker's whole arm. Making him let out an ear piercing scream which was muted by the echoes of fighting around them.

Looking for his next opponent, the Dark Wolf helped out a Silver Moon warrior who seemed to be ganged upon by three of Marcus's warriors.

Biting on the vampire's ankle, the bloodsucker who was on the back of the Silver Moon warriors was flung off. Leaving said warrior to take care of the two rogues for now as Jayden dispatched the vampire.

Turning back, he saw that the warrior was being torn by the two rogues. So as fast as he could manage, Jayden tacked one of the two earning a yelp of surprise.

The rogue underneath him struggled. Trying to get free as Jayden raked his claws continuously on the rogue's belly.

But then he felt a heavy weight on his back before a piercing pain. The other rogue sunk his canines on Jayden's back. Making him let out a pained snarl as he tried to shake the rogue off of him.

But the other rogue was still beneath him. So he quickly ripped out the rogue's throat before again trying to get the other rogue off of his back.

Which proved difficult cause knowing the danger that Jayden posed to him, the rogue also sunk his claws on the Dark Wolf's back. Earning another snarl from said wolf.

The pain only grew as the rogue started shaking his head rigorously. Trying to get a good chunk off of Jayden.

But this didn't go unnoticed.

Sebastian saw his brother's problem and didn't even think twice to run towards his direction to aid him.

He caught the rogue by surprise by biting down on the back of the rogue's neck which made him let go of Jayden with a yelp as he fell to the ground.

He tried to struggle free but Sebastian did give him a chance as he tore the rogue apart before turning back to his brother.

Jayden gave him a thankful nod before going back to the fight. Rogue after rogue, vampire after vampire fell.

But the sheer number of Marcus's forces proved difficult as one by one Jayden's forces started to fall.

Fires raged as warlocks and witches casted their spells.

Growls and snarls were heard as werewolves and werecast ferociously fought.

And Marcus gazed with a sick smile as he watched. Carlos and Jason stood beside him as a wounded John slowly walked up.

"I'm glad you all came as you did, my Lord. We couldn't hold them out much longer cause the Dark Wolf's caster allies did some sort of spell." The alpha said.

"Typical. You can't do anything right if don't have anyone to help you." Carlos mocked.

John let out a pissed off snarl. "Say that again when I rip your damn head off."

Before Carlos could answer, Jason spoke. "Send me out there."

Hearing him, Marcus gave him a raised brow. "Do not order me around, pup. You'll have your turn."