ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Hey guys😄😄

So Book 2 as of now is finally finished. And I just really can't believe that many of you guys supported my story for this long, and for that I am very very thankful.

Now for the announcement.

Many of you might have already guessed, but right now I will make it official.

There WILL be a Book 3!!!

It's not posted yet, and I don't know when I'll be able to post its first chapters cause I have to prepare myself for a very major exam in three months. And plus, I still have to make a plot on how I want the third installment to play out. But as a treat for you all, I'm gonna show you guys the first looks on what the cover of the third book will look like. Now, I might change it in the future but I'm not sure. But if I don't then this will be the third book's cover.

And the title of it will be...

Realize: Legacies

Now I will let you guys just guess what could happen in the third book for now😆😆😆 but that will be its title.

Also, I wanted to announce that even though book 2 is officially over, I will still be updating a couple of bonus chapters. About two or three chapters give or take. Nothing really major, but I hope you guys would read it cause generally it's also part of the story...

And another thing, I have a completely different story ready in my drafts. Kind of similar in some concepts in Realize but different in so many as well. So, what I wanted to ask you all is what do you all want me to post first?? The third book of Realize?? Or the new story I have in mind??

Comment it down below what you guys want and I will make a decision based on them😄😄😊😊

So I guess that will be all the announcements for now. I will post more announcements if need and the bonus chaps will be released once I finished.

Again, thank you all for the continued love and support you're all giving my books. I will try my best to not fail you all and continuously give you all the stories that I can write as best I can.

So to everyone here,

Stay safe and stay healthy.

And may the Moon Goddess bless us all😉😉