Chapter 20

Rose/ Maddison's POV

Lying on my bed letting my mind run free, I was snapped back to reality when I heard a knock on my door.

"It's open." I said and watched as Kate walked in with another girl.

"Hey Rose, I wanted you to meet someone. This is my friend Tracy. Tracy, this is my new friend Rose." We gave each other a smile.

"We were planning to explore this place, you wanna come with??" I thought about it for a moment. I didn't have anything to do and it was still quite early in the morning.

"Sure." I said before heading out of my room with them.

"So..." I hear Kate say before looking at me. "I saw you and Mr. Wolfy McGrumpy together yesterday." She said as she gave me a smirk. I scrunched up my face at this.

"Who??" I asked before she rolled her eyes at me.

"Oh C'mon Rose. That cute and hot wolf who fought the the prince. You two were in the garden together with his pup."

"O-Oh... We just had a talk Kate. No big deal" I say to her.

"Sure Rose. And I take it that the way you stare at him is no big deal either?? The kind of stare that says 'damn I really wanna jump your bones right now'." At this I gave her a look of shock as Tracy laughed a bit.

"Don't be so mean Kate." She said to her friend.

"Hey, I'm just saying. But I didn't take you to be the kind that liked the gloomy and grumpy type." Kate added.

"Again, we just talked. And from what I heard, he's already found his mate." I say to them.

"Well she died right??" Tracy asked as she looked at us. "You know, I wouldn't mind taking his mate's place."

I held in a growl that so wanted to erupt from me cause of what she said.

"But I'm curious. What's the deal with that other girl. Uhm.. Taylor was it??" Kate asked out.

"I think she's the mother of his pup. But, she isn't his mate." Tracy explained.

"You mean he cheated on his mate?? Ugh, then maybe his mate dying was a punishment. To save her from the pain of knowing that her mate cheated on her." Fia stirred at what Kate said. She was pissed at the fact that someone was badmouthing our mate.

"You know we shouldn't judge him when we don't even know the real story." I say to them in a tone which would give them the idea that I wasn't happy at what they were saying.

"Alright, alright." Kate chuckled. "Looks like someone's really protective of their crush."

"I'm just saying okay?? We shouldn't judge someone when we don't even know what he's been through." I said to them.

Kate let out a sigh before nodding. "You're right. I can really see that he really loves his pup. But, there's one thing that you can never change my mind on..."

Kate then looked at us both. "That Taylor is such a bitch." Tracy and I chuckled at that.

'Well, that we can agree on.' I thought.

Time skip

It was already 7:16am and everyone was starting to wake up. Especially the ones who were going to train.

"I have to hand it to the wolves." Tracy suddenly said as we watched my pack train together with Bloodrose and Moonstone. "They're really hot."

Kate and I chuckled at what she said right before a loud tell was heard.