Bonus Chapter (4) - The Start to Forever (Part 2)

(Maddison's outfit)

(Maddison's outfit)

(Jayden's outfit)

Or you can just imagine them in the outfits you want them to be in😆😆😆 now, on with the chapter.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Maddison's POV

"Maddison." I was snapped out of my deep thoughts when I heard my mom's loving tone.

Turning towards her, I smiled when I saw her holding out to me a bouquet of flowers. And on seeing what the bouquet composed of, I could feel an overwhelming warm consume me as I saw the four kinds of flower in her hand.

Taking it, I slowly leaned in. Smelling the sweet fragrance of the flowers that represented mine and my mate's love. And I especially admired the main centerpiece of the bouquet.

Orange blossoms.

"Out of all the flowers that they showed you, how were you even able to choose?? These are absolutely beautiful." Miya almost shrieked out.

Over the course of months and of Jayden and I's wedding preparation and planning,  she really became closer with me and the other girls. And now, all of us are the closest of friends which I was so happy about.

"Don't you dare tell me that still haven't heard of how Jay proposed to Maddy." Louren said as she looked at her with a clearly surprised expression.

"Oh it was so romantic when we found out what he did." Anna mused out. "I hope Sebastian does something romantic too when he proposes."

"You know what, scratch that. I'll still love him even if he proposes with a plastic toy ring." She quickly added. Making us all chuckle out.

"Mommy." A cute and innocent voice called up to me. Making me look to my right to see my eldest pup in his cute little tux. Looking at me with a cheeky little smile.

"Mommy is so pwitty." He said.

"Thank you baby." I replied, chuckling slightly on his effort to say the last word. Giving him a kiss on his head before gently poking his neck. Making him giggle out.