Chpater 3

Lisa's P.O.V
"Secretary?!" I said and my mouth hung low. Was he being serious.
"Yes, that's what I said" he said.

"What if I accept?" I asked
"You'll get to work for me" he said stating the obvious
"You work full time of course" he continued and I scoffed.

"Meaning you work in the house as well as live in it" he stated and my eyes widened
"I'm not living here"

"I've noticed you have eviction notices plastered on the walls of your house" he said handing me a photo of my house. The picture was my house with pink paper of eviction everywhere.
"Why do you have a picture of my house?" I said looking up at him.

"It doesn't matter, all I know is you working live in for me will benefit both of us" he smirked
"How will it benefit you?"
"I get to see you everyday"

My stomach did flips, as well as my heart beating fast. I probably look so stupid right now blushing.

"Sooo is that a yes or a no" he asked. I look down at the picture of my house and bit my lip.
"Fine I'll work for you but only until I find another job" I said and he nodded in agreement.

"There are rules...." he continued and I gulped
"First you are not to interfere in my personal life" he said putting one finger down. That rule wasn't a problem for me all I knew is I would be in and out before I know it.

"Second no apologizing unless it's necessary" he put another finger down. I nodded even though I know it's going to be hard.

"Third you may not leave the house, and when you do there has to be with an escort" he said putting the last finger down, and I don't know what got into me, but I was mad.

"That's a shit rule" it slipped out and he raised his eyebrows at me.
"You live in my house my rules" he had a serious look on his face and I decided not to push it further, even though what he said was wrong.

"You can wait outside, I'll ask Stefan to get your room ready" he was heading to the door.
"Room?!"
"Yes where did you expect to sleep?" He turned around to face me, his hand still on the doorknob.
"I don't know the floor" I said and he laughed
"I would be a horrible boss if I let my secretary sleep on the floor" he said before opening the door and signaling me to leave his office.

I let out a breath like I've been holding it for a long while.
"That was so nerve wracking"
"What was?" I hear Jimin's voice in front of me and I jump a little.
"Nothing" I said walking past him but heard his footsteps behind me.

"You know what Lali?"
"What?" I said turning around to look at him.
"I think Jungkook likes you" he said and I looked at him with an emotionless expression.

"You think I'll believe that?" I turned back around and continued walking. Jimin walked in front of me blocking my way.

"Where are you going?" He looked curious
"Home"
"But Jungkook wants you to stay" Jimin said
"Well Jungkook doesn't control my life" I said walking past Jimin out of the mansion.

"Where are you going?" I hear a voice and turn to see Yoongi leaning up against the wall.
"Home" I said and he laughed
"Jungkook wouldn't be pleased, why don't you stay?" He said walking towards me.

"Wouldn't things get weird if I stay?" I said and Yoongi looks me in the eyes
"Weird? Out of all my years of friendship with Jungkook he's never brought a woman to his home"

Yoongi's words made my stomach churn. This isn't what I wanted to happen when I accidentally met the gamble king. I get a call from Simon. I put it on speaker

L: whats up?
S: Noona you wanna hang out tonight?

I look over at Yoongi who was shaking his head no