Chapter 5

Lisa's P.O.V
I woke up early to see if I can find myself a good job. A part of me wanted to stay and live with Jungkook, but I know I can't.

I hurried down stairs to see Jungkook talking with a few unknown men that I have no idea about

I hurried down stairs to see Jungkook talking with a few unknown men that I have no idea about. I tried my best to walk past him without a word but he stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He said as well as signaling the men to leave.
"Somewhere" I replied.
"Let Stefan accompany you"

I gave him a 'are you serious' look.

"Stefan doesn't need to take me everywhere"
"But that's Stefan's job" he responded
"I don't think you should go anywhere after what happened yesterday" he said looking at me seriously.

"I can't stay in your mansion and hide and do nothing" I said leaning against the front door.

"Fine. I'll give you a task then" he said and I raised an eyebrow
"Come" he said and started walking up to his office as I just follow.

When we got in he pulled a chair next to his chair
"Sit"
"What happened to manners?" I said and he smiled
"Please"

I sat down and he placed a stack of papers in front of me.
"Go through all this paper work" he said and I blinked a lot as I just stared at the huge stack.
"All of this?"
"Yes" he said.

As he was focusing on his own work I went through the paperwork. I noticed a lot of things as I looked through it. Jungkook wasn't a bad and scary guy as a lot of people think. I saw many charities that he donated millions too. But one caught my eye.

Broken souls

"What's this one?" I said holding out the paper and he looked over. For a second he looked unsure.

"People that are broken that don't know what to do with their life's, so they commit crimes" he said and I looked back at the paper confused but he continued to speak.

"It's a secret place where I keep all the people that want to commit crimes"
"Why do you have such a dangerous place?"
"I rather have Seoul's criminals in the palm of my hand than out in the world causing problems" there was comfortable silence between us.

"Why don't you ever tell people you do all these good deeds? Maybe people wouldn't be so afraid of you." He smiled at my comment.

"If people weren't afraid of me that wouldn't be fun." I laughed
"I believe you're a good person" as soon as the words left my mouth I saw his eyes light up as they stared at mine.

He cleared his throat
"Get back to work" he said and faced forward and I smiled and continued to work.

After a while of me working I tried my best to stay awake.
"LALI!" Jimin slammed open the door which jolted me awake.

"LETS GO OUT!" He said and I look over at Jungkook who gave Jimin a death stare. I decided I wanted to have a little fun to see Jungkooks reaction.