Chapter 18

Lisa's P.O.V
I stood outside the foster home in a nice black dress, choosing whether to go in or not.

"You're adopting?" I hear someone's voice next to me and I look to see Cecile. I groaned inside my head
"When you say it like that it sounds like we're going to adopt a dog, I would like to think of it more as giving someone a home"
"What do you mean? the kids here clearly already live in a home" she gave me and evil girl and I rolled my eyes
"A real home, now why are you here?"
She laughed and went from next to me to in front of me.

"For a second I thought Jungkook kicked you out and you were putting your self in home, what a pity, I would've visited you"

God I hate her.

"Get to the point Cecile" I rolled my eyes.
"I was sent here by Jungkook himself to file a report. You do know he owns this foster home right?"
He does?
"Wow he really doesn't tell you anything" she laughed.

"I should be getting inside now, don't let those dogs— oh my I mean children trick you into buying them" she laughed
"You can say what you want about me Cecile but don't bring defenseless kids into this, you don't know what they've been through"
She smiled and walked away.

Sometimes I want to attack her but that would be inappropriate........ right?

I went inside and the lady in the front called in for someone. Cecile already killed my mood for the morning I know only one person can cheer it up.

"LISA! You're really here!"
"MIMO!" I yell excited as he ran into my arms and I picked him up.

"You came to visit me!" He said smiling from ear to ear.
"I will never break our promise" I winked at him.

Before Mimo left I made a promise that I would come to see him no matter the circumstances. I saw how his eyes lit up when I said that, so therefore on I told myself I would go see him again

"Your hair has gotten longer" he said pointing to my hair. It's been two months no wonder he's so amazed by me just showing up completely different.

"So when are you going to show me around?" I asked
"Come with me madam" he said leading the way and I laughed.

After he showed me all around the place, I noticed that even though Mimo never really has a place to call home, he has gotten more here then in the past and that is why I am forever grateful to Mimo he changed my perspectives in life. To always live in the moment and enjoy what you have.

"Here is our arts and craft theater room, we prepared a special play and a crown for you" he said and he grabbed my hand and quickly dragged me into the room.

I was in the bright colorful room with a bunch of light shining in. A bunch of kids in costumes running around and getting everything ready. They were mature for their age.

Some kid came and handed me a sheet of paper that had all the scenes of the play in crayon, with doodles in the corner.

"Romeo and Juliet how classic, isn't this a little too brutal for your age" I turned to Mimo and he laughed
"Nonsense there will never be anything brutal about tragic love" he sassed me as he pulled a chair out for me.

"Mimo you forgot to give her the dress" a girl with brown hair that was all over that place and a missing tooth in the front scolded him.
"Hi I'm Mei, I'm the one who hand sewed your dress" she said sticking out her hand. This girl was no more than 10 and she made ME a dress.

"H-hello Mei" I said shaking it
"MEIIII it was a surprise look what you did now you ruined it" Mimo whined
"Did it take you much time?" I ask her and she shrugs
"Time does not matter"
I frowned hearing her words
"How about to pay you back for the dress I'll buy ice cream later?, how does that sound?"
She nodded her head roughly
"Heyyy I want ice cream!!" Mimo huffed
"ICE CREAM FOR EVERYONE!" I yell and everyone got up and cheered.