Chapter 4

Lisas P.O.V
I woke up to a sweet smell coming from downstairs. I walked down and saw all the boys downstairs fooling around while Jin was making breakfast.

I walked over to Jin and he jumped a little when he saw me, and then started laughing.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow grabbing a pan and looking at my reflection.
"New hairstyle?"
"Shut up" I groaned trying to plaster my hair down.

"Here try this and check if it's good" he shoved something into my mouth and it took my a second to chew.
"What is this?" I went to go spit it out.
"It taste like cardboard" I said going to the sink and rinsing my mouth.

"I have no idea I found some kind of bread sitting in the oven from yesterday" he said as he flipped the pancake.
"Bread? Ohhh you're talking about my cake" I said and he laughed.
"Sweetie that wasn't cake that was cement" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Lali!" Jimin said and came and wrapped his arm around me. It's weird to say but I got used to Jimin's happy and straightforward attitude.

"What's up?" I said as we both sat down on the couch.
"We were thinking of doing something fun today" Jimin said and I looked at all the other boys who gathered around us.

"What kind of fun?" I raised an eyebrow
"I'm glad you asked. We'll be heading to lanternite" Jimin said and I shook my head no.

Lanternite was another famous club in Seoul. It was more calmer other than Rubyrose. As well as easier to get in. Obviously it wouldn't compare to Rubyrose but it was still just as amazing.

"Whyyyy" he whined  and I took a deep breath trying to keep my cool.
"Pleaseee I would literally do anything" he went on his knees.

I look up at the other boys who seem just as pleading as Jimin.
"Fine, but I have nothing to wear" I said and that pleading puppy eye look quickly turned into an evil grin.

"It's ok we'll find something" Jimin said and grabbed my hand and led me upstairs as all the others followed including Jin who finished cooking.

He led me into my room and they all started to look in my closest and suitcase, while I sat down on the bed.

Jimin took out a purple dress that I forgot I even owned.

"Nah" he said throwing it at my face.
"I like it" I said
"I don't" he said

I wonder where Jungkook is? NO! I can't be thinking this.

"I kind of like these" Yoongi said holding up a pink lingerie set.
"PUT THOSE BACK!" I said.

"Lisa looking at your closet is making me cry" Taehyung said wiping his fake tears away as I roll my eyes.

"It's ok we can fix this" Jimin said running out of the room
"Where is he going?" I ask
"You'll see" Namjoon says.

He came back holding a beautiful red dress. It was gorgeous but it was uncomfortably revealing.

"I can't wear that" I said. Unlike Jungkook the rest of the members don't mind being photographed which means there would be a bunch of people taking pictures outside.

"Your legs would look so good in this dress" Jimin said
"Carful what you say, shes Jungkook's" Hoseok warned

I'm Jungkook's? What does that mean?

"Just please wear the dress" Jimin said handing it to me and whispering
"You'll let everybody know what they lost"

My grip around the dress tightened as he said those words. Without saying a word, I walked into the bathroom to put the dress on.