Chapter 30

Lisa's P.O.V
5:40pm

I don't know what to believe.

A month or two has passed since Junghyun has taken me away. I loose hope every now and then but I think of Jungkook.

New Years is tonight and I have a present I want to give myself that I've planned for a very long time..... and now it's accomplishable.

"How are you liking New York so far?" Junghyun says sitting across from me cutting his steak

I still hate Junghyun for everything for taking me from my life. But most of all I hate myself for falling for his tricks that's day.

I should've just shot the bullet through his head when I had the gun. If I did I wouldn't have been stuck here New York..... though it isn't so bad.

There was a time Jungkook was close to finding me in Russia and almost broke me out but it was impossible. So Junghyun did what he does best and ran away, taking me with him.

"It's nice, New York is a beautiful at night" I said looking out the window.
"The bagels are also really good" I said taking a sip of water and he laughed.

"I'm sorry I can't stay with you for the ball drop" he said and I shrugged.

I didn't care. I want to go by myself, he invited himself. It was a relief when I heard he couldn't come because of a reunion with old pals.

"It's alright you're busy" I said twisting my fork around in the pesto pasta. Such a small portion of food for more than 200 dollars is dumb to me.

"Lisa" he took a hold of my hand on top of the table. I flinched at his touch.
"I want you to go to the ball drop" he said and my eyes lit up.

2 months followed around by bodyguards or trapped in a room with room service.

"Wait, can I go alone?" I said grinning from ear to ear.
"You know how I feel like if you are alone" he gave a warning look.
"Please I just want to see the ball drop that's all" I said and he took a deep breath
"I trust you now, I mean we did spend two months together" he said proudly

2 months is nothing.... It's because you kidnapped me you fucking psycho.

"Exactly" I said pretending to understand him and just negotiate.

"Alright"
"Thank you thank you!" I whispered yelled and got up from my seat.
"Where are you going?"

To get away from you

"I need a good spot if I'm going to watch it" I said putting on my coat and running out the door in heels.