Chapter 6

Lisas P.O.V
I was trying to sleep but my blanket kept being taken off me. I got irritated and shot up to see Taehyung at the end of me bed. I looked at him annoyed and plopped down on my bed.

"What time is it?" My voice came out croaky and sleepy
"4:05 am" he said and I groaned
"Whyyyy"
"I don't know I guess that's how time works"
"No, why are you here at this time?"
"Jungkook told me to wake you up and train"

Once that came out of his mouth I shot up and snatched my blankets from his and gave him a death stare.

"He didn't keep his end of the bargain so I'm not going to do shit" I said putting the blanket over my head.
"Fine I guess I'll just have to drag you out"

What did he say?

He took the blanket from off of me. I felt his two strong arm warp around me, throwing me over his shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN!"
"Shh you don't need to scream when we're in the same room"
"I don't care! I want to sleep!"
"No we're training"

He walked out of my room as I was face to face with his butt so I was slapping it but he was just laughing.

I grabbed his stomach and tickled him which I didn't realize will work because the next thing you know I flipped over his shoulder fully and fell on my back.

I groaned in pain.

"Lisa!" He bent down to help me up but someone already came and picked me up bridal style. I look up to see Jungkook.

"Are you ok?" He made eye contact and I gulped.
"I'm fine you didn't have to pick me up my legs still work" I let out an awakened laugh as he put me down.

"I'm not doing this" I said snapping out of trance and turning back to him fuming.

"I don't care bargain or no bargain you need to learn to defend yourself" he looked at me. His tone serious.

"Do you prefer if any of the other boys taught you? Maybe Jimin" he suggested
"No please not him it'll be more of hangout than training if he's around" I said and Taehyung laughed.

Taehyung walked over to me and took hold of my hand inter whining his fingers around mine.
"I think we'll be good Lisa is my best friend" he smiled

I looked at Jungkooks face and he looked more focused on our hands than our faces when talking to us.

"Remove your hand before chop it off" Jungkook turned to him and said.

Taehyung laughed
"Whatever you say boss" Taehyung took my hand and led me downstairs. I looked back to see a fuming Jungkook staring at us.

I got into a uniform that Tae gave me.

"I'm just going to teach you the basics" he walked over to me
"Turn around" I listened and that's when he grabbed a chunk of my hair.

"YAH TAEHYUNG! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!" I said trying to tug on his arm.
"What would you do in this situation?"
"Kick you in the balls and run, that's what" I said and he let go.
"Be serious"
"You're the one that just walked over and decided to pull my hair" I said and he sighed.
"Let's try this again"

I turned around and he walked over to me and grabbed my hair again.
"Grab my wrist with both of your hands" I listened to his instructions
"And then using your elbow press my arm down. This will bring my body weight all the way down so I'm on the floor from there—-" I didn't listen to the rest and did it.

He was now on the floor and I was shocked that even worked.
"Then you pull my arm back which would put my shoulder in a painful position"
"Like this?" I did it and he let out a whine in pain.
"OK YOU GOT IT!" He said and I let go.