Chapter 15

(Would you guys be able to handle the steamy ness of this chapter 😳)
Lisa's P.O.V
We were back in Seoul and it feels nice to be back. I was homesick in Mexico. When Jungkook and I got back he promised me a night of just him and I, and he did not disappoint.

I woke up in his black button up and my underwear. I took in the smell of mint and spice. When I looked to side he wasn't there, but I did hear music.

I stepped out of bed with the blanket wrapped around me. I followed to where the music was coming from.

There he was, looking handsome even if he just woke up. His hair was messy and he was just in his grey briefs. He was playing no tears left to cry by Ariana Grande on the piano.

I walked over to him and sat on the top of the piano and watched him. He finished it up and looked up at me. He leaned in and pecked my lips.

"Jeon Jungkook, I would've never taken you as an Ariana Grande stan"
He scoffed
"Miss Ari is a musical genius"
I laughed.

"I didn't know you played Piano" I said leaning forward with my chin in my hand.
"Taught myself when I was younger, had to give it up to train"
I frowned

"I was always a little more of a Bruno Mars fan than Ariana Grande"
"Is that that so" he raised an eyebrow and started playing just the way you are by Bruno Mars.

I leaned back with my elbows supporting me
"Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'"
I batted my eyelashes at him.

"Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her tryin'"

I flipped my hair as I sung and he laughed watching me, not even needing to look down at the keys.

"She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday"
I got up and used the blanket and twirled as if it's a gown.

I went and sat next to him warming up my voice for the chorus.

"WHEN I SEE YOUR FACE!!" We screamed the lyrics together.

"THERES NOT A THING THAT I WOULD CHANGE!" I screamed

"CAUSE YOU ARE AMAZING!" He yelled

"JUST THE WAY YOU—-"

"Umm sorry are we interrupting this little duet of yours" Taehyung stood by the door with the rest of the gang behind him.

Jungkook stopped playing and took the blanket from me and wrapped it around my torso so the others won't see, as well as leading me behind him.

Jimin was laughing hysterically with Hoseok, as they made fun of the way we were singing.

"Is there a problem?" Jungkook signals them to speak
Cecile stepped out from behind
"We need her" she said and Jungkook's grip on me tightened.

"For?"
"The Mexicans went from allies to enemy's, theres either a rat amoung us or they're teaming up with another gang" she spoke.
"How do you guys know?" I said
"When we arrived to the party, Fabio introduced himself, and he said your name. Not once did we say your name or tell him your name, he's either done his research or he hired someone else to get your information, and intel on you" Yoongi spoke.

"There's a very good looking woman her name is Amarie she is not in a gang she works on her own, we assume this is who stole our allies from us" Cecile  said handing Jungkook a photo of her.

"Her usually place is the club and we need her to be seduced, so we can get info on her"

"I'll do it!" All the boys said in unison, snatching the pic from Jungkook.
"She's hot" Jimin said and I shot him a death glare and he gave a cheeky smile.