Chapter 28

Lisa P.O.V

"Lisa" I felt someone shaking me and whispering in my ear

"Lisa" I felt someone shaking me and whispering in my ear. I groaned and put the blanket over me.
"Lisa please I need help" I heard it again  and I knew who it was this time.

"Jimin if you don't fucking stop I will—"
"She clearly doesn't want to be bothered" I hear the sound of a woman's voice and is shot up. Good thing Jungkook was sick and out cold right I wouldn't want to wake him.

 Good thing Jungkook was sick and out cold right I wouldn't want to wake him

I came into contact with a very pretty brunette talking Korean. She was smoking in the corner of the room.

"Let's talk outside" I said being the first one out the door.

Who is this chick?

And why is Jimin awake at fucking 3:00 in the morning with a suit on.

We had to go outside since Tae ended up sleeping in the living room.

She pushed a cigarette box near me and I shook my head no and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Lisa meet Irina" he said and I raised my eyebrows.
"Wow you're Irina!" I smiled she laughed
"I didn't know Jimin talks about me" she turned and Jimin blushed and put his head down.

"But the point is, Junghyun came to Russia the other day an requested an alliance with the Bratva" Jimin said
My spit caught in my throat.

"He's almost identical to that handsome leader of yours, Jungkook" Irina said smashing the cigarette with her foot.

My blood boiled watching those words leave her mouth.

"When Igor, Irinas dad, denied the alliance, Junghyun went crazy" Jimin said and my mind went back to the conversation.

"He came to ask for a favor" Irina said leaning against the door.
"Favor?" I raised and eyebrow and they made eye contact.

"Lisa...—"
"He wants you— no I believe the words he used was

I need her"

I kinda flinched at her words but didn't show it. She laughed it it off manically.