Chapter 14

Lisa's P.O.V
I was on the islands library looking for a book. The gang invited me to go motor boarding with them, but I wanted today to be chill, I don't remember the last time a read a book since I met Jungkook.

I was looking through the book shelves until I heard someone in the library. I walk over to where I hear it and I see Namjoon reading a book.

"Oh Lisa sorry if was I making to much noise" he chuckles and I smile and shook my head no.
He moves over a little and pats the spot next to him.

"Why didn't you go with the others?" He asked as I sit down.
"I don't know it's just been a while since I stepped in a library"
"Agreed" he nodded.

"Did you already pick an outfit for tonight?" He asks me and I close my book and face him confused.
"Tonight?"
"Yea, the Summer Fiesta the biggest party of the year" Namjoon says and I remain confused.

"Isn't Jungkook going to take you? I thought he would've told you?"
Why didn't Jungkook tell me?
Jimin walked in all wet and came over to us and shook his head like a dog, getting us wet.

"Jimin!" I pushed past him walking out of the library annoyed and he laughed walking up to me and wrapping his arm around me.
"Lali I've been needing help on what to wear for tonight" 
I stopped and turned to him.

"Am I the only one that wasn't told about tonight?" I said
"Wait Jungkook hasn't asked you to the summer Fiesta!" Jimin looked shocked
"No he hasn't"
I let out a long breath annoyed.

Taehyung came and also wrapped his arm around me.
"What are you talking about?"
"Jungkook hasn't asked her to the Summer Fiesta" Jimin blurted it out. Taehyung grabbed me by the shoulders and made me face him.
"It's ok Lisa stay strong" he said and I rolled my eyes and walked away but they followed.

"What's going on Chico's y Chicas?" Jin walked over to us happy sipping from his coconut.
"Jungkook hasn't asked her to the summer fiesta" Taehyung said and Jin dropped his coconut.
Great. Just great.

"Lisa you have to do something about it!" Jin said
"Guys I'm fine just let me ask Jungkook myself" I said. Hoseok and Yoongi walked over to us.

"What's up" Hoseok smiled
"we smelled gossip from over there" Yoongi said drinking a piña colada.
"Don't say—"
"Jungkook hasn't asked her to the summer fiesta" Jin said and Hoseok looked shocked. I facepalmed myself.

Yoongi laughed slowly like a villain twirling the straw in circles. 
"I know why" they all gathered around him and I crossed my arms.
"You do?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Do you want to know or not princess" he smirks and I roll my eyes and walk closer.

"I heard him in the morning while Cecile was making breakfast, she came up to him and asked who he was taking to the Summer Fiesta and he said no one, so she asked and he accepted"
"LIES!" Jimin shot up.
"No lies, I'm just honest" Yoongi shrugged

I stopped listening and my heart sank a little. I thought what happened this morning was real between us, he could've asked me then and there.

"You all are being wayyyy to gossipy today, just let me go and ask Jungkook myself" I said walking over to Jungkooks cabin.
"Can we come?" Jin said when I arrived to the door.
"No, and don't lean against the door, I'm sure Jungkook will give me a real reason and this would all be a misunderstanding" I said

(Time skip)

"It's true, I did say that" Jungkook said sitting on the couch and my jaw dropped.

"I knew it"
"Shhh" I heard from outside the door.

"But why Cecile?" I said walking over to him and sitting down.
"I would love to take you, but Cecile has been around longer and she knows these allies"
"How am I ever going to know them if you don't give me the chance?"
"Lisa trust me I really want you there but it's dangerous and you're not exactly—-"
"Capable of defending myself!" I shot up from the couch.