Chpater 7

Lisa's P.O.V
I woke up at 2:00 in the morning from Jungkooks bed and snuck out of his room. I went into my room and got dressed

 I put on my heels and quickly made it out of the house

I see Jimin leaning on his car slowly falling asleep.

"JIMIN!" I whispered yelled and he woke up grumpy
"Why did you call me a 2:00 on the morning is there not a better time?" He groaned.

"Actually I'm here to escape" I said and he immediately fixed his posture and looked fully awake.
"No no no you can't Jungkook will kill me" he said rushing his hands through his hair.
"Relax I just want to go out and have a good time"
"Why'd you call me!"
"Because you seem like a pretty fun guy" I said

"What are we suppose to do at 2 in the morning?!"
"I don't know figure something out"
"I have a way both of us won't get in trouble" he suggests
"Which is?"
"We hangout at Rubyrose"
"No"

I walked around him and into the passengers seat as he got into the drivers seat.

"Why not?!" He whined
"Because Jungkook is going to be there and I don't know if I want to talk to him right now" I said and suddenly Jimin looked intrigued
"What happened? You can tell me whatever Lali" I rolled my eyes
"Forget it Im not going to Rubyrose" I took out a note that was in my pocket.
"For now just take me to this address" I handed to the note to him.

"Why there?" He looked up at me.
"I'm still looking for a job, you think I would give up?"
"No, I just thought you were enjoying it here"
"I am but I still want to find a job" I said and he laughed
"You're one weird girl Lali" he drove off.

He stopped the car in front of the building.

"I'll pick you up later so we can have fun"
"Bye" I said shutting the door as he drove off. I turned around and took a deep breath as I entered the art gallery.

I got into the elevator and started heading up to the 12th floor but it stopped at the 7th for someone.

A handsome man with brown hair styled hair came walking in. He was wearing casual clothing but had a briefcase in his hand. He seemed to be having and important conversation on the phone. I think?

"Mom can we please not talk about my underwear when I'm at work" he whined and I tried my best to hold in my laughter.

"I had no underwear so I'm wearing yours I'll wash them when I get home I promise I love you mommy—- mom? Hello?" He put his phone down from his ear and I looked away biting my tongue really trying to suppress my laughter.

"You can laugh" he leaned his head back and closed his eyes.
"N-no it's fine I think it was adorable" I said and he looked over at me with a confused expression.