Chapter 24

Lisas P.O.V
We all arrived back to the hotel room and we saw Cecile pacing back and forth. When her eyes landed on Jungkook she ran to him and hugged him. I shot glares through this girls skull

He prided her hands off of him and walked over to me. He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Lisa and I have some news" he spoke out loud. Last night Jungkook and I decided we were going to wait back at the hotel to tell the rest of the group about the fact that Jungkook's brother is the person targeting us.

"Oh shit bro don't tell me you're pregnant" Jimin yelled and everyone freaked out
"Who's going to change that thing?!" Tae yelled running his hands through his hair
"Not it!" All of them yelled except Jin
"Me!" Jin yelled
"Y'all are wussy's" Yoongi said in a bored tone
"Then you do it" Jin said and Yoongi laughed
"Please Im not wiping no ones ass" Yoongi said walking away from the convo and throwing himself on the couch
"What if it cries!" Namjoon yelled
"Then we'll give it to Jhope!" Jimin said
"Why me!?" He yelled
"Because you're the only one that can handle it!" Jimin yelled

"SHUT IT!" Jungkook yelled and they all stopped talking and turned to both of us. I laughed a little under my breath but covered it with a cough.

"It's true I'm three weeks pregnant" I said and they all groaned and Jungkook laughed a little.
"Boys we will live this baby because we love Lisa Alright!" Jimin yelled and they all nodded and I let out a laugh and ran to Jimin and pulled his hat down to cover his eyes.

"I'm not pregnant dumb asses, the news is about the mission" I said and they all let out a sigh of relief. Jimin carried me piggyback ride style.

Jungkook stared at us up and down before proceeding with what he was saying before.

"We found out the person targeting us is my brother" Jungkook said and they all seemed to be giving each other concerned stares.

"Jungkook your brother is dead" Jin said and I got off of Jimin and looked back at Jungkook and him confused.

Dead?!

"That's the thing I don't think he is" Jungkook said and they shared concerned stares again.
"Stop looking at each other like I'm crazy I'm not!" Jungkook yelled and their attention went back to him.

"I think you should put your head down and think about you are saying" Hoseok said starting to walk towards him but Jungkook stepped back.
"I'm not going insane I know he's alive" he said and started to walk away.

Everybody shared some whispers before the quickly changed to laughing and talking about everything in just a second.

"Can someone explain?" I questioned and they stopped and turned to face me
"Sure, Jungkook killed his brother ended of story" Taehyung said and I furrowed my eyebrows

"He killed his brother?" I ask and they nodded.
"Can I get a little more than just that?" I said and they led me to go sit down on the couch as they spoke.

"Alright who's going to tell the story?" Namjoon asks and they started doing einie Minnie mineie mo like children.

It landed on Yoongi and he gladly sat up fixing himself up.
"I don't mind" he said as he leaned forward and started the story.

Flashback
Yoongi's P.O.V

I was standing in the principals office getting ready to hand in my dropping out of school. I was a senior in high school and this wasn't something I wanted to continue.

"You sure you want to do this?" The principal said scanning my letter and then look back up to meet my eyes.

"100%" I said wanting to keep the conversation short.