Are those my clothes?

Here I bring you all some spicy fluff before the good shit, also let's just make it a little wholesome. It's very obvious where this is going but whatevs, it's a filler w/ relationship development so something is something, now let's get right to it!

George's POV.

It's been a moth and a few days since Dream and I confessed our feelings for each other. We have ever since gotten even closer and more comfortable with each other. Heck you could even say more intimate and more touchy if you may. Randomly grabbing me by the waist and pulling me close, holding hands, forehead kisses without warning. All these small actions of affection make me love him even more. A part of me still can't process this is real and we are just actually together, it's like a literal Dream. I feel like I have a thousand butterflies in my stomach everytime he smiles at me in such a loving way I can't seem to keep my heart from racing all the time. Through this month we have been talking more and more about being faited partners and the more we talked and researched about it the more certain we became. We are literally 99.9% sure we are and that fact brought us even more closer. Yet we are trying to take things slow to some extent we don't have any labels yet after all, we are just starting out.

~

I wake up in discomfort of feeling a little to warm for my liking. I kick my bedsheets off me and discard my shirt. My breath is a little agitated as well. I sit up giving up on attempting to sleep and I feel a slight wetness in between my tights...

"Oh fuck-" I sat to myself as I check my calendar in my phone.

My heat is in 2 days, im currently in pre-heat. Suddenly my heart starts to beat faster as a thought crosses my mind...

I have an alpha to spend my heat with now...

I feel my face get heavy with hot red, my pre-heat is making me think like this! What is wrong with me! It's only been a month and a little more since we told eacother our feelings and it's too soon for my stupid heat to make me think stuff like this! It would just be selfish of me to dump something like this on him so soon! I get out of bed and look for some clothes, maybe a cold shower can cool me down. As im under the cool water stream I keep thinking... I could at least ask him about it, we are close and it's a natural thing so I don't think it would be a problem. Also we talked about being more open with each other so it's just the right thing to do. After Im done I walk out to Dream's room to talk with him about what's in my mind. After knocking I walk in but he's not there, must be downstairs then. I pause for a moment to breathe in the scent that lingers in the room. Dream's scent is most concentrated on his bed, his set up and the closet. Hmmmm the closet... I move towards it, his scen't being the strongest there and I open it. This nimrod sure has to many hoodies, it's as if he was collecting them. I take a green one (or I assume it's green as it looks yellow) and without thinking it twice I slip it on. It's his own merch so it has the dumb yet cute smiley in it. It's really warm and it smells just like him, it feels as if im hugging him.

It feels really nice and I feel myself relax. I start to take more and more stuff from his closet. I have a pile of clothes in between my arms and I decide to book it to my room and quickly shut the door behind me. I throw all the clothes into my bed. I look at it for a solid minute and then move to my own closet to throw on some of my belongings as well and a box of blankets and pillows I have. I start to arrange them slightly here and there along with the rest of the fabrics leaving a space in the middle of the bed as I build with the fabrics walls along the side. I take a step back to look at it, im pleased with what I see, it looks cozy and warm, but I feel something is missing...

I exit my room and go towards the stairs, I see all three Dream, Sapnap and BBH are downstairs actively having a conversation in the kitchen isle as Bad took care of dinner. I spot a black hoodie in one of the couches near the stairs. It was Sapnap's merch banging from the couch. Without thinking it twice I sneak down and snatch it and booked it again. I yeet it into my open room and decide I still need more stuff. I venture into Bad's and Sapnap's rooms only taking two or three of their clothes and a pillow or two. I enter my room and re arrange the new stuff. Now the balance is off and I need a little more of Dream's stuff. I close up my room and go to his again. This time being more selective about what I pick actually paying attention to the type of clothes he has.