A deal is a deal

No POV.

Quite some time has passed since the mall incident and the little moment George and Dream had. After what had happened George was relieved that things weren't awkward between him and Dream. He was now so sure that Dream had to be his destined partner. BBH and Sapnap told him how he would be so protective of him so on instinct and he would act like it was the most normal thing. Also the video that they showed him held enough proof. Dream's Alpha side was aware that George was his destined partner and you could say these instincts took charge. Dream never questioned his own actions and just rolled with them, him not being aware of his own feelings to the fullest. He was subconsciously falling into the role as George's Alpha. After much talking with the two Betas, the british Omega was certain of a few things. One, Dream is definitely his Alpha. Two, he had to make a clear move at some point. Three, he din't know how. Four he would have figure it out soon!

Today had been a chill day at the house, George had streamed earlier today and was just chilling in his bed with Dog. He was in an alternative twitter account that the fans knew non of because he wanted to see what kind of fan arts and stuff would the fans talk about. He had been lately been stumbling among many DNF fan arts. Him having one heck of a crush on the Alpha adored all these kind of cute drawings and comics, heck even the some fics. He would never actually admit that he loved these kind of comics tho. They would make him fantasize of what if those scenarios would actually happen and what would the outcome be. He would save a bunch of them and read them, some that he really liked he would read more than once. He was basically a stan of his own ship. As he keep scrolling he got a twitch notification, Dream started streaming. More speed running to try and get the world record again. He decided to take a look and saw the same very familiar pattern of the Alpha when he did his speedruns. He had Sapnap reading the donations for him while they joked around a little. Today, was a day when George had a sudden boost of confidence and wanted to be slightly mischievous. He decided to do a donation saying 'I love you Dream' a few seconds later his donation appeared and Sapnap read it outloud to the Alpha. Dream sounded confused yet thrilled.

"And he finally admits it" The blond said with a laugh.

George laughed a little by his response and donated again.

'You're such an idiot' Sapnap read again.

"What the heck, George is just gonna keep donating 1$ to keep talking, what" Said the Beta.

Another donation came in 'yes'

The Alpha and Beta bursted into laughter.

"George if you wanna talk you can either come in the room of just get into the team speak" Dream suggested.

'Im to lazy to do so, is more fun this way' Read the Beta.

"Lazy ass" mocked Sapnap.

'Well I at least have more ass than you Sap' "HEY! For your information my ass is as fine as it is!" The Beta read and answered while the Alpha wheezed.

'But seriously, Ily Dream, now say it back' "Wow someone being pushy" Sap said.

"Pfft why so eager Geroge? You're confident behind the donations now?" The Alpha laughed as he had to restart in a new world.

The Omega pouted on a playful manner as he could hear the Alpha's laughter a few doors away from him. Another donation then.

'Say it back and Ill donate 50$' "Ohh nice deal" Sap laughed.

"Really? 50$ you can't buy me Georgie" Dream said, you could hear the smirk in his voice as he said the Omega's name like that.

Today George was determined, something in him wanted to hear those words from the Alpha. Must have been the fics. He did another donation, this one was bound to convince the Alpha to say it, yes it was pushing it a little but, he was also curios for a reaction.