The Random Good Idea

Dream's POV.

Yesterday was the live Manhunt with Q&A. After some thinking of what the guys said an idea came to my mind. I feel like it's a dumb idea but something in me wants it to happen. I am so blaming my alpha side for this idea since if feels moee like an impulse. I decided to speak about it with someone. My first option was George but he din't answer the call. So I decided to call Sapnap to talk about it.

"Dream, my man, what's up?" Sapnap said in his always friendly manner.

"Hey Sap, so I just wanted to talk about something to anyone really"

"Sure man, what is it?"

"Well I kinda got like a random good but dumb idea, tho Im not sure" I said kinda having second thoughts about it.

"Then what is this 'random good dumb idea'?" He asked.

"Well it has to do with my face reveal to you guys, I mean you Bad and George. I mean for us to meet IRL"

"Woa dude, really? Then it's not a dumb idea for sure" He said in a happy surprised manner.

"Well if it's not the dumb part then it sure is gonna seem random for you guys" I stated.

"What could be so random than meeting up IRL?" Sap asked.

"Wanting you guys to form a pack with me? Heheh" I laughed nervously.

"WHAT!?" He screamed along with the sound of a chair falling over "Are you serious man? Like form a legit pack?"

"Well yea, I was wondering if you, Bad and George would form a pack with me and move in with me. This new house is huge and I have like 4 spare rooms. I thought It would be a good idea but at the same time it seems stupid haha"

"Im so in" Sap said bluntly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I said that im in, it's not a dumb idea at all, forming a pack with my best buddies sounds awesome dude!"

"Really?" I asked again.

"Yea dude, totally"

"Wow, that means a lot man"

"No problem dude"

"Well now that, that is sorted out could you-" I was cut off.

"Ask the others for you cause you feel kinda dumb saying it?" Sapnap said smugly.

*sigh* "Yes please hahaha"

"Sure man, Ill let you know what they said, ill do my best to convince them."

"Thanks Sap, you're the best"

"Anything for my best bro"

"Welp, gotta go, talk to you later then"

"Ok same, later bro" he said then hung up.

As I ended the call with Sap I felt kinda nervous actually. I mean it is kinda random to ask the others if "Hey do you suddenly and out of nowhere wanna form a pack and move in with me?" I mean this though came out of the blue after speaking with George yesterday. Yet the feeling of wanting it is strong, it sure is strange. I started to look up more information about packs and what was the minimum of member that one could have, what legal rights and stuff. Apparently a pack can legally defend itself from aggressors and it basically says that we can get away with murder, holy crap. A pack has to be officially registered in the files of the town hall and stuff, well mostly is paper work and I gotta somehow get the papers later. I decided to take a look at the spare rooms in the house to check if everything was normal, as I checked only 2 of them had beds so I had to get 1 more bed. I decided to be a good soon to be pack leader and get furniture for the rooms, basic stuff like desk and drawers along with the bed that was needed. So, to IKEA!   

After one trip to IKEA (cause that shit was gonna be boring)

So after hours of getting mad with stupid hard to put together furniture and finally being done, of course making sure they would hold I decided to check my phone.  To my surprise I had a bunch of messages from Sapnap telling me that George and Bad are in and that it's all gonna be awesome. My inner Alpha's chest filled with pride as I had the hunch that it wss a good idea to prepare stuff like this. I kept on texting and to make things easier I made a group char for the four of us. As I formed the group I started to explain about what we should do for when they all came in, what date, how would they get their stuff to the house and so on. They all seemed exited and as we all coordinated all I went to put it up on the calendar I had in the kitchen. This is all gonna be great!

======================================
A./N. I promise the chapters will be longer and more interesting as the story goes on, please have patience with me everyone. I just don't wanna go straight to the good part cause I gotta give it development somehow :'3

Anyways hope yall enjoyed, Stay dreamy! 🌙💕🌟

Word count: 866