Suck in Heat - Monday

George's POV.

I wake up feeling slightly sore, warm and tired. I look around and noticed that, one, the nest was clean and fixed again, two, Im clean and dressed, and three, I was alone. Ugh again? Why does he leave without saying anything? This bitch! I sit up looking around, nothing.

"Dream?" I look around the room, his scent is only present in his clothes but he's not here.

I get out of the nest and take one of his jackets with me. As I walk to the door there's a sticky note in it. I peal it off to see what it says.

"Gone out for a sec, needed to get some stuff. Won't take long, promise.

-Dream :) ♡" I read outloud, ok I take it back, he at least bothered to leave a note.

I slip the hoodie on, even tho I feel kind of warm, and I take his scent in. I want him back now. I check my phone to see that it's the afternoon. Damm I din't knew I had passed out for that long, and this is only the start of my heat, it's soon gonna get worst. I snap out of my thoughts as my stomach gave a heavy growl, I haven't eaten in a while. I open the door to go see if I can find anything to munch on in the kitchen before my heat flares up again. The house is fairly quiet which is a little surprising. As Im going down stairs I spot Bad in the living room. It looks like he's taking pictures of Rat for twitter. I din't pay attention to were I was walking and trip on the last stair and fall on my knees. He quickly noticed me and rushed over.

"Omg! George are you ok?" Bad asked helping me up, my legs feel wobbly.

"Y-yea Im fine, just missed the last step there"

"Ok then, but what are you doing down here, your still in heat aren't you?" He asked taking a look at my facial features.

"Y-yea I still am, but I wanted to get something to eat before my cooldown is over, also do you know where Dream went of to?"

"He went out not to long ago, he seemed kinda on rush, I guess he wanted to come back before you woke up" Bad gave me a patient smile.

"T-that's really sweet of him..." I messed with the sleeves of his hoodie, God he's such a good Alpha-

I was snapped out of my thoughts as my stomach growled again, Bad gave a giggle and made his way to the kitchen.

"So what do you wanna eat George?" He asked on a caring tone.

"I don't know, I feel like I can't really stomach anything heavy"

"Of course you can't if your gonna get fucked afterwards" I heard Sapnap's snarky remark from behind me.

"SAPNAP!" I shouted back at him hitting his arm, my face burning up.

"Hey, it's true tho isin't it?" He laughed as Bad just glared at him in disappointment.

"You are so fucking annoying" I told him rolling my eyes, he wasn't wrong after all but it was embarrassing.

"Never minding that, Ill make you some soup then" Bad said changing the topic, thank God.

I sat down in one of the tall chairs in the kitchen isle making small talk with Sapnap on the mean while. I start to feel hotter and I feel sweat in the back of my neck.

"George you good?" Sapnap questioned.

"Y-yea totally fine" I said back.

"Well you don't look totally fine dude, I think you should go back to the room"

"Don't be ridiculous Sap, Im fine"

"George I think Sap is right, your scent is getting stronger and your face is all red" This time Bad spoke turning look at us both.