Mall Shenanigans

No POV.

Picking up from where we left off, the next day from the events from the night, Bad and Sap only showed George the video as George said they should wait to tell Dream. The pair of Betas questioned the Omega's decision but they decided to trust him, so they all kept that to themselves for now. After that a month and a half has passed by fairly quickly and things have been going smoothly. The recordings and streams were more frequently and more fun video ideas kept popping up for them, thus getting the pack more views and subs. Slowly but surely George was making his move, of course with the support of the two Betas. He dropped little hints at the Alpha and got closer with him little by little. He also decided to go along to some of the teases the Alpha did to him on stream. He was a little more flirtatious but still kinda shy about it. It was good progress.

Sapnap's POV.

Today was a chill day, I just got out of stream and was still full of energy. I got up and decided go get a snack, I exited my room and got to the kitchen. Bad and George where watching some tv and chatting. I stopped to talk with them for a few minutes and went back to my thing. I walked back to my room with a bag of chips and soda in hand. As I plopped down in my chair and started to eat, them I heard a weird noice from some were in my room. It was some kind of chewing or scratching, maybe both or an in between. I looked around the room until I saw that my closet door was slightly open. As I slowly stood up to check I found the culprit of that sound. I went up to the door to shout.

"BAD Get over here right now!!!" I said slightly angry at what I found.

I heard quick steps coming towards my room as Bad peeked his head throughout my door George curiously following behind him. I stood in front of my closet with my arms crossed and a frown.

"What's wrong Sapnap? Why did you call me?" Bad asked.

"Look for yourself!" I said pointing at the wide open closet.

There it was, Bad's dog, Rat, chewing at MY shoes, basically the pair destroyed, along with two other pairs of shoes. Bad gasped in surprise and George just laughed at my misfortune. I must have let the door open when I went to get my snacks and Rat got in.
Bad quickly proceeded to scold Rat and he picked her up. He started to quickly apologize but I just sighed and said it was fine, although...

"It's fine, but you so owe me some new shoes now" I half joked to lighten the mood.

"Fair enough" He stated. 

"So we gonna go shopping?" George asked.

"Sure!" Bad said excitedly.

"Oh, I was wondering where you all where, what did I miss?" Dream peaked his head in the room.

"Rat destroyed some of Sapnap's shoes and we are gonna go shopping so I can make it up to him" Bad said while petting the little white floof on his arms (aka Rat).

"You're coming with us Dream?" George asked.

"Sure!" Dream said with a smile.

The others went to their rooms to get dressed as I did the same and cleaned the mess in my closet. A few minutes later we were all out the door and into the car. We vibed our way to the mall, me finally having my turn to chose the music. Though Bad was screaming "language" thought most of it until he gave up. After some time we arrived at the mall.

No POV.

As they arrived they started to discuss the plan. Bad would go with Sapnap to get the new shoes he owed him meanwhile Dream and George would go and do whatever they wanted.

"Enjoy your date pair of idiots!" George mocked.

"Haha, yea sure, mister BadBoyHalo over here likes Skeppy so there is no way this could be a date" Sapnap said.