Them

Warning, this chapter is gonna have one hell of a spicy start 7w7 🔥 Then the rest is just fluff uwu

Dream's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, the heat I felt all over my body was unbearable. I forgot the last time I had to handle a rut without pills, it's horrible. I keep tossing and turning in the bed while I put the ac to the max. I tossed the bed sheets to the floor along with my clothes only having boxers on which where the most bothersome to my growing boner. I tried to sleep once more but it became impossible. I took off the scent blockers I had and my scent exploited into the rest of the room coating everything in the smell of limes and honey. But something that wasn't coated in my scent stood out... It was the shirt George had given me. He had scented it so heavily that it was the only thing that stood out it the room. I felt blinded by my instincts as a heavy growl erupted from my throat. I couldn't help it anymore, I took the shirt pulling it to my face and taking a deep sniff. It felt heavenly but the aftermath of it was that I got harder than before and now it was way bothersome. I finally gave in to my rut and took off my boxers revealing my now really painful erection. I wrapped my hand around my length and started to slowly stroke it. I sank my face into the shirt inhaling all the scent I could as I started to stroke myself faster as I got bigger and harder. My senses and thoughts flooded with instinct and the need to fuck getting the best of me I kept pumping faster and harder as I threw my hips back and forward in search of more friction. I din't realize how much I was growling and panting at this point but what made me stop myself was that I found myself  thinking about the owner of the shirt I was currently sinking my face and canines into. My thoughts had trailed off from gaining relive to something  very horny and thinking about having George under me. I had a moment of realization but I din't stop my thoughts. I guess this was just the effects of my rut as I basically stopped thinking straight but even my logical side let these thoughts in. This made my senses go overboard as I kept thrusting faster and harder into my hand as I felt my knot get bigger as the more my thought made me see the closer I was to coming. I kept on thinking further and further. George, me on top of him going deeper and deeper while he pleaded for more. These thoughts starting to drive me crazy pushing me to the edge of coming. I felt my body tense up as I came as I faintly moaned with growl his name...

"G-George!"

I panted hard as I was biting hard on the shirt's collar and came in the bed, then flopping down on my side as I felt my knot inflate a lot. As I was coming back to my senses I kinda felt embarrased, George was my best friend, and imagining doing these kind of things with him kinda made me feel aroused yet guilty. The thoughts where dismissed from my mind as I felt relieved  and drifted of to sleep.

No POV

It was 11:45 in the morning. The Alpha had slept in from his tiredness from the night before. He woke up to the feeling of hunger itching in his stomach. As he woke up the first thing he checked was his phone to see missed calls. Apparently he slept so heavily that the guys resorted to call him on the phone since he din't respond the door. He took a shower to clean himself up and put on a fresh set of clothes. Then he took off the dirty sheets from his bed and threw them in the hamper. His room was heavy with his pheromones so he decided to open a window to let the air flow. He then called Sap to let him out.

"What's up sleepy head? Finally up?" Sap asked from the call.

"Yes now let me out" the blond alpha chuckled.

"Ok be right there" The Beta said to hang up.

After a few moments the Alpha heard a click of the door and he opened it.

"Good morning, you sure are a heavy sleeper, Sap was banging at your dor at 9 and you din't respond" The Omega was the one who greeted him at the door.