Comfort

There is a light sprinkle of spice in this chapter so I hope yall enjoy 7w7

Also, please comment o parts you like and such, I love that people comment on my books, It makes me feel like you all actually read them with passion xd

Dream's POV.

I woke up feeling that Im in an odd position, yet I feel warm and comfortable. I wanted to fall back asleep but Im feeling kinda hungry so I try to get up. I somehow can't as there's a weight on top of me. As I open my eyes and let them adjust to the light I gave out a yawn and stretched. I look around and see that Im at the livingroom. Then I look at what is keeping me from getting up and I find a sleeping George. He is curled up in a blanket with his head in my chest, his breathing calm and a sweet and mellow scent coming from him. At this I smiled, I coldn't help myself and wrapped my arms around him bringing him closer to me. He was also wearing my hoodie, which he had stolen last night as we where binging Netflix. The memories of what happened yesterday flashed back at me and this took away my smile for a second. I still can't believe it, also the last time I had a fight with another Alpha was back at high school. Still, I had to, to protect them, and him... I shake the negative thoughts of and let my head fall on the brown poof that is George's hair taking in his scent more. It being not to sweet but also not that bitter, not so bold, but also perfectly mellowed out. Im not gonna lie, I really like it, it's something I might never get tired of. As much as I wanted to sleep again I decided to get up, I carefully slipped the sleeping George off me and into the couch as I got up. As I stood up I got a better look of my surroundings and saw a few empty chip bags and soda cans on the floor as we binged Netflix last night. In the other yet smaller couch BBH ans Sapnap were a cluster of sheets and pillows. Yet they looked so comfortable and peacefully asleep together. I saw Sapnap give out a loud snore and then go quiet again, I had to suppress a wheeze so I wouldn't wake them up. After cleaning up the chip bags and soda cans I go to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. Ever since the others moved in I don't cook that much now since Bad likes to take over the kitchen, also George but mostly Bad. Since I now don't get to do this often I decided to be kind of extra so I get on making french toast and bacon on the side.

George's POV.

I find myself walking down a corridor. It's really dark so I have to squint in order to see. I spot a light in the end and I go towards it, suddenly the light increasing and blinding me. I close my eyes because of this, when I open them again Im not alone. A horrible scent made me tense up. It was that horrible man from yesterday. And a dark figure behind me holding my arms in my back shoved me to my knees. I started to panic and struggled to get free, but I couldn't. The grip in my arms tighten and it hurt a lot, I whimpered at this action and I heard the figure behind me chuckle darkly at me. The chuckle being way to familiar for me, I turned my head to see but the figure din't allow me to do so as a sharp pain shot up in my cheek as I recieved a slap. At this point Im trembling and whimpering a lot, I don't even know what is happening. The man in front of me extended his hand to the figure holding me.

"Here, this should be enough right?" He was handing out money, a bunch of 100$ bills.

The figure behind me pushed me down roughly to the floor my other cheek feeling the cold floor. He then held me down with his foot. Apparently to have both hands free to count the money as I heard him mumbling.

"Perfect" He said, the voice being all to familiar to me making me tear up.

"Then Ill be taking what's mine now" The man said starting to drag me away.

I cried out and fought as much as I could but it was helpless. As I was getting dragged away I now knew who had given me a way, as the figure dressed in all black only wore a white mask with a smiley face on it as he chuckled darkly at me.