The day they all meet

Dream's POV.

Today is the day, today the others are arriving to move in. Im not gonna lie Im kinda exited and I woke up earlier that I should have. The way all was coordinated is that the guys send most of their stuff such as computers and consoles along with clothes and other items first, I sorted all the boxes to each room so all their stuff could be here ready for their arrival. Now Im about to head off to the airport to receive the others. I wanna be a little obvious for them so Im wearing a lime green hoodie as it is my signature color. Also im gonna have a paper with their names just in case. As I arrive to the airport the first I get a message from is Sapnap saying that he had just landed. I told him I was at the receiving area (correct me if im wrong I have never been to an airport before) and had a lime green jacket. I saw him in the distance with two suitcases in hand and a bag pack. I waved at him with a smile, he immediately noticed me and came to my direction with a smile as well. He let go of his suitcases once he was in front of me and received me with a friendly hug, it took my by surprise but I hugged him with one arm as I had the papers in my other hand.

"Welcome to florida bro!" I said enthiusticaly to him with a smile.

"Thanks! So what about the others? The only thing I know is that George's flight will be here in an hour or so but what about Bad?" He asked readjusting his bags.

"Bad already lives here in Florida dude, he just haves to drive over to the house" I lightly chuckled as it seems Sap had forgotten about that.

"Oh right, haha, well, are we just gonna wait for George here?" He asked.

"We can take your bags to my car and wait at the seats that are over there" I said pointing at the area that was filled with chairs all over.

"Sure!" He said enthusiastically.

After taking Sap's luggage to the car and coming back we sat down and had small talk. Me and Sap gave out some tweets to make the fans go wild and wonder what where we doing and why where we together. Time flew by and after and hour and a half had passed, them I got a text from George saying that his flight had landed and he was getting his stuff. I let Sap know and we stood up in an area where he could find us easily. We both started to look around for him until a scent hit my nose and made me turn my head over. Then I spotted a kinda confused George looking arround as he walked with his bags and Dog's cage on toe. I decided to take another snap for twitter cause why not. After that he noticed me and Sap and I quickly lifted our arms waving at him while Sap held the paper with his name up. As he noticed us a big smile appeared on his face as he walked towards us. As he got closer I could tell that the scent that had made me turn my head was his, it was sweet but not overly sweet, it was more mellow, it smelled like warm chocolate and coffee, which I quickly found a liking for. As George finally reached us he carefully put Dog's cage down and let go of his suitcase and dufflebag before giving me and Sap a very spontaneous and happy hug. I guess he was really exited as I heard him giggle as we hugged him back also happy to see him.

"Oh my god! I still can't believe were doing this! It's so exiting!" George exclaimed as his scent felt sweeter as he got happier by the second.

I instinctively smiled as I was hit by the sweet scent and some of my own escaped. Then George had a sudden pause of thought before his cheeks getting a pale pink for some reason. It looked kinda cute tho, the thought crossed my mind but as it quickly as it came it faded.

"Im happy to have everyone here, this is gonna be awesome" I said happily. "We should get going, Im gonna send Bad the address so he can arrive hopefully the same time as us" I said taking my phone out and sending Bad a quick text after getting a 'on my way'.